Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got ripped off by the seller. He has several more superhawk items available. You've been warned.

I got a new fairing off ebay. Before I placed a bid I asked the seller <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by penst8grad »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In the picture without the finger, there appears to be a fairly substancial crack. How badly are these cracked?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The response I got was <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbirdinmichigan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There are a few stress cracks in the paint.that had to happen when somebody laid the bike down.It didn't crack the plastic just the paint. Thanks for asking</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't even take it out of the shrinkwrap yet and I can see a 4" long one all the way though the plastic. I sent an email and let him know that I was very unhappy and am giving him a chance to make it right. If he doesn't, I'll be disputing it with paypal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Burnt buying plastic on Ebay (penst8grad)

Got a followup.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by "jbirdinmichigan" »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i bought that fairing for 131.00 exactly the way it is i figure that i bought so many thing for a fraction of what it acually cost new.I never one time told you it was in great shape i told you the way it looked.so don't email me and threaten me.the way i look at it you win some you lose some I have taken a beaten a few times on ebay and there is nothing you can do about it.If you need anything that i have left i will see what i can do to help you out.i will try to help you out anyway i can.I am on edge right now i had a close friend pass away 4 days ago from a heart attack she was only 37 years old.I will try to help you out if i can, but i guess you got to do what you have to do.

Aaron</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, people like that just make me burn with anger.

Good luck getting retribution. You may just have to let it slide...

Most people are good, after all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (penst8grad)

Your his only negative feed back in the last year.... Damn!
Sucks that you got shafted on your part though!

·
Registered
97 Posts
damn that sucks, i try to bid on stuff that i can drive to where ever it is in a day. that way when i send the payment (i almost allways go with a postal money order unless they wont let me this will give me thier name, and address as to where they live.) the post office tracks thier money orders, and i can find out exactly where and when it was cashed. being i would know where they lived, i would show up at thier front door with a can O whoop ass ready and the part to give them, demanding a refund and gas money for the damn trip.

also if they cash a postal money order and give you the shaft, IE not send you anything, its now mail fraud and the feds will go after them hehe. yea this way takes longer being the money order has got to be mailed, but damn its effective hehe. ive only once had to threaten a guy who after 2 1/2 months hadent sent me the part i won off ebay. i told him i would be paying him a vist being i know where he lives, if the part wasnt on my door step in 3 days. 2 days later part arrived and there was a emailed apolligy.:D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Good thing he left positve FB for you first... Chances are good he would have slammed you back after he received your negitive.:rockon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts