Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Not to be a hater, but if you saw the level of team (blue moon) and rider on the BMW, you'd know why. They were "dicing" with Johhny (puke) Rock (gag) Page for last place......On a side note, I walked up to JRP just prior to saturdays race and as he smiled as I approached him (he obviously didn't recognize me from the previous Laguna incident) I said; "Johnny, good to see the face has healed up since we last met......" His comment was "Not cool bro" To which my friend responded; "Well better the clown in the restaraunt, than Mladin or Ben (Boz), they woulda finished the job......." With that comment, everyone within earshot (10-15 people) busted out laughing........Poor Johnny, no respect........:clapper

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
He was trying to GIVE away T shirts @ Infineon, and nobody wanted one.....:woot:

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
You crazy kids are out of control. But I reckon we'll have Corvettes at least as long as we have Obama...
:woot:
Fook da Vettes, I'm bringin' SEXY back, where's my '78 Chevy van with orange shag carpets? :rolleyes:

-Rocky-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.