Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't help but notice that Buell got a top ten Superbike finish at Sears Point on Sunday. Yup, Buell ahead of the much hyped BMW and Aprilia on an actual racetrack with actual racers racing. I know we're not talking World Superbike here, but just sayin...
:woot: :D

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Not to be a hater, but if you saw the level of team (blue moon) and rider on the BMW, you'd know why. They were "dicing" with Johhny (puke) Rock (gag) Page for last place......On a side note, I walked up to JRP just prior to saturdays race and as he smiled as I approached him (he obviously didn't recognize me from the previous Laguna incident) I said; "Johnny, good to see the face has healed up since we last met......" His comment was "Not cool bro" To which my friend responded; "Well better the clown in the restaraunt, than Mladin or Ben (Boz), they woulda finished the job......." With that comment, everyone within earshot (10-15 people) busted out laughing........Poor Johnny, no respect........:clapper

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
He was trying to GIVE away T shirts @ Infineon, and nobody wanted one.....:woot:

-Rocky-

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to be a hater, but if you saw the level of team (blue moon) and rider on the BMW, you'd know why.
Fair enough. The way people talk about the BMW, you'd think it could ride itself. But I've mostly seen it crashing out of AMA races and practice sessions. Regarding the Buell, didn't Geoff May used to have a career going for himself?
:confused:

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Fair enough. The way people talk about the BMW, you'd think it could ride itself. But I've mostly seen it crashing out of AMA races and practice sessions.
Lets take a look at the names of the people "the Buell" beat in the race 2, shall we?

CHRIS SIEBENHARR
BRIAN PARRIOTT
CHRIS CLARK
ERIC PINSON
JOHNNY DOUCHE PAGE
TRENT GIBSON
MARK SIMON
ERIC HAUGO (DNF?)
BRETT MCCORMICK (DNF?)

These are riders from such strong paddock teams like:
AUSSIE DAVE RACING
BCS RACING
GIBSON MOTORSPORTS
VIKING MOTO
X DOT RACING
SUTTER HOME FAMILY VINEYARDS RACING TEAM
BLUE MOON LIBERTY WAVES

Lets not get too worked up over a Buell beating a few club racers.;)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lets not get too worked up over a Buell beating a few club racers.;)
Looks like one of us got a little too worked up, and in the process of overheating I'm surprised that all your research didn't uncover the fact that a BMW did beat the Buell on Saturday. Relax, man... I'm not saying the defunct Buell is a better bike, and I'm certainly not suggesting that your NYC FASTEST boys could make better videos on a Buell. But the on-track results here in America last weekend were interesting to me.

Oh, and a Z-06 is way cooler than a M3. Burn. :D

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Looks like one of us got a little too worked up, and in the process of overheating I'm surprised that all your research didn't uncover the fact that a BMW did beat the Buell on Saturday. Relax, man... I'm not saying the defunct Buell is a better bike, and I'm certainly not suggesting that your NYC FASTEST boys could make better videos on a Buell. But the on-track results here in America last weekend were interesting to me.

Oh, and a Z-06 is way cooler than a M3. Burn. :D
Z06? What are you, like 50yo? They wouldn't even sell that car to someone my age.:eek: Besides, they won't be in business in a few years anyway so parts will be hard to find for Vettes.

NYC FASTEST are FOR REAL! Those guys RIDE HARD! They do that sh!t EVERY NIGHT son. They are down and fo real yo!:rockon

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Z06? What are you, like 50yo? They wouldn't even sell that car to someone my age.:eek: Besides, they won't be in business in a few years anyway so parts will be hard to find for Vettes.

NYC FASTEST are FOR REAL! Those guys RIDE HARD! They do that sh!t EVERY NIGHT son. They are down and fo real yo!:rockon
You crazy kids are out of control. But I reckon we'll have Corvettes at least as long as we have Obama...
:woot:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
You crazy kids are out of control. But I reckon we'll have Corvettes at least as long as we have Obama...
:woot:
Fook da Vettes, I'm bringin' SEXY back, where's my '78 Chevy van with orange shag carpets? :rolleyes:

-Rocky-

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Fair enough. The way people talk about the BMW, you'd think it could ride itself. But I've mostly seen it crashing out of AMA races and practice sessions. Regarding the Buell, didn't Geoff May used to have a career going for himself?
:confused:
Well you aren't the first poster to try and find ****** in the armor of obviously superior machinery. :cool:

If we are talking fair then you've got to compare like for like. The Buell stock doesn't hold a candle to the BMW, Honda, Ducati etal. Mind you I would still like one but to try and imply that the Buell is superior to the other manufacturers is the stuff of fantasy. Nevermind comparison of the rider skillset. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I don't think that's what Bassinator was trying to say.:banghead

Well you aren't the first poster to try and find ****** in the armor of obviously superior machinery. :cool:

If we are talking fair then you've got to compare like for like. The Buell stock doesn't hold a candle to the BMW, Honda, Ducati etal. Mind you I would still like one but to try and imply that the Buell is superior to the other manufacturers is the stuff of fantasy. Nevermind comparison of the rider skillset. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.