Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Bruce , Mike , Jamie , ? , ? etc... (old timer)

Hmmm... weather says sunny and 83 on Sunday...

Could be a possibility...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Bruce , Mike , Jamie , ? , ? etc... (roddy45)

Last call for tommorrow...

Might be hooking up with 210flyer and his friend with the RC30 ( who now also happens to own an Ago rep Agusta...
aint life a bitch )....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Man, would love to but I got people coming from Newport to go out on the boat tubing. Maybe after 5 I may be able to. I got your message today but I was at the cape. Sorry. Plan something for next weekend and I will make it.

Bruce

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I see how you are now Matt. The rest of us are not that good to remember and we have to fall under ?? or etc...
Thanks for the love.

Riding out here is great as long as you can find some twisties. Most of the roads are strait or could be strait. The only problem is that riding needs to be done around 4 in the afternoon or you will get wet. It rains just about every day around that time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Pick up the phone you might get better results.
Unfortunatly I have plans, sorry.

Next weekend! Lets watch the weather and plan ahead!

Oh I never did make it to Worcester last night.. Drank a bit too much at JJ's , then went home to get a little action with a chicky! Good night overall!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Bruce , Mike , Jamie , ? , ? etc... (Half Squid)

Bruce...the Cape...?...P-town...?

Paul...out of sight , out of mind...??? etc....

Mike...what was his name...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Mike...what was his name...?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your the one with all the Gay tendency comments... I think your the one we should all really worry about....

I shacked up with two honeys this weekend!
Feast or Famin I tell ya....
Now I have to see how long I can hold on to the both before I have to choose, or they find out and I loose them both....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Half Squid »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I shacked up with two honeys this weekend! </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Mike , now that we have your preferences cleared up...
let's get something going for next week-end , Bruce and Jamie are around and everybody else has a week to shit or get off the pot .

Give some thought to that 6 state thing...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mike ,
Give some thought to that 6 state thing...?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

We could but your too slow!

6 State huh? Now why dont you get out your map book... I have other things to plan like a Huge group ride I am putting together for the "Other site" plus I need to get my self prepaired for my Aug 1st track day this monday, and my Deals Gap Trip in Sept!!! I'm booked up. Plus entertaining two woman is exhuasting... Just blowing them up before the real fun begins wears me out....

Next weekend is out..
The following weekend is out.. I can do Aug. 13 or 14. Prefferably Sat the 13!
Hows that work for people????

Plan something & I'll show up.. Mmmmmkay....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Starting to look like you may need a secretary for your busy schedule...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

All summer the only weekend I have had off was the weekend of the 4th of July.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Paul...out of sight , out of mind...??? etc....
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I've been working 7 days a week again. My job is doing interviews now so I'll be getting my Saturdays off soon. I'll be watching for group rides. I've been so busy. I haven't even been able to do solo rides in north west CT. I got a route I've been wanting to do up into western MA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Bruce , Mike , Jamie , ? , ? etc... (SP8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SP8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I got a route I've been wanting to do up into western MA.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Let me know when you do it, I'll come meet you in CT and hit western Mass with ya!
Also what are you doing Sept 4-10??? Your welcome to join our deals gap trip ! I can ride down and pick you and your bike in route if you want..

Send me a IM if your interested.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts