Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's really great. There's another Bruce Meyers too who builds dune buggies. He's more like me I guess. No new website for awhile.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (meyersperformance)

Hey Bruce,
You SURE that's not you above??
BTW: Congrats on the Hall of Fame.

Steve

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (tricklidz1)

Bruce- (boy you've changed since I saw you at Mid-O)

Is that a PC3 USB in the black hat shown above?

Congrats on the Hall of Fame, definitely a great honor!

J.D.

Modified by jhord at 5:12 PM 8/26/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha Ha ... good one. Yes. The 'other' Bruce aka Dr. Bruce is a magician in his own right.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (Kevin313)

I caught a glimpse of BM on a preview for the next episode of "The Ride" and he looked nothing like that guy at "brucemeyers.com", but I can attest that the NH based BM does perform magic.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tricklidz1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm the guy on the Yellow 748 #596....shameless plug
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Last night there was just a second where a guy on a yellow previous gen Sbk was rolling into the paddock. I wasn't really watching the mostly Harley show, but a dry clutch rattle caught my attention. Then I saw BM say, "Hey Steve...". Was that you?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (Nick D.)

Yeah, That's me...
Host of "theRIDE" on NESN.
http://www.theride.tv/contactus.php
Steve Methia
Mostly Harley related..but I'm trying to bring in different bikes, hence, this week's show featuring BCM trackday and future shows (women's trackday, Loudon races with interviews with Jerry, Eric Wood, etc)
So, maybe it may be of interest to some here.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

BTW: here are the times of "theRIDE" show featuring Bruce and his trackday:
It is Sunday nights at 9:30, Monday at 4pm Wed at 4pm and Friday at 9:30 (only in the markets that carry the sox on 38)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts