·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
I got a 16rcs clutch master!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I think he means he order the clutch. They had four of each at that price. I asked if it included the cylinder and lever. They said yes. I order a spare rcs lever for the clutch and one for the brake. 30 bucks each.:woot:

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
No I think he means he order the clutch. They had four of each at that price. I asked if it included the cylinder and lever. They said yes. I order a spare rcs lever for the clutch and one for the brake. 30 bucks each.:woot:
Damn, if I would have seen the clutch I would have bought that too! :banghead :banghead

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
i got that email but haven't had a chance to respond yet. not happy. :(
I guess that if you wanted to, you could bitch and moan and try to get them to send you a master cylinder, but I doubt they would. A listing error is one of the things that eBay is very lenient on, and if they give a refund with paypal (even without asking) then you can't do much about it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, got the email. To good to be true. I even asked and they said it was for both before I bought and posted on here . I imagine Sandy in sales yeah yeah sure sure cylinder and lever..... thats what it is :woot: . Sorry to the ones that bought.:(

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
In retrospect, I am glad I didn`t pull the trigger on that one...

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Yeah, Damnit!!!:banghead

·
Registered
221 Posts
i asked for a refund. i don't believe they listed the wrong item as the title, part number and description all have the full assembly. it might have been listed with the wrong price though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts