Speedzilla Forums banner

Brembo Radial Mount Front Brake Setup SP1 / SP2

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  RVTMAVERICK 
#1 ·
Ok last post for today I promise!! This is it, about all I got left!!

For some of you Old Skoolers another blast from the past!

KYAR Radial mount brakes with Brembo calipers.

These have (formerly mine) fender brackets included, as they were not originally included.

The bracket to forks bolts are titanium. Everything is in great shape including pads!

Very nice setup!!

$550! Credit Card or PayPal!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice!!

Man I wish those were black!!!! If so they would be gone !!!! Hoovy

#4 ·
To be honest I never ran them as I got them in a trade on some other parts and they were just put on the shelf!!

Lots of people ran them and they had good feedback, this was one of the first radial mount setup to come out back in the day I think...and the Brembos are of course nice calipers.

#17 ·
I would just crack the banjo open. It isn't the cleanest way of doing it, but it will work. That is also a good way to bleed your master if you still have the stock RC unit. Saved you some time with bleeding the system.

I was going to post up those banjos with the holes tapped for bleeder screws but somebody beat me to it.

#18 ·
I just got in touch with Donny Erickson (donny@tawperformance.com) at TAW Performance (tawperformance.com). He said these are 8343 Series radial two piece cast calipers with 4x34mm pistons. They are common on the Hypermotard and 999 Ducati. He also said the best way to bleed them is to use the banjos with the bleeders in them. That solves that. I was wanting to go with a SBK style hose kit but OH well. I still think they will look great with banjos. Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.