Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok last post for today I promise!! This is it, about all I got left!!

For some of you Old Skoolers another blast from the past!

KYAR Radial mount brakes with Brembo calipers.

These have (formerly mine) fender brackets included, as they were not originally included.

The bracket to forks bolts are titanium. Everything is in great shape including pads!

Very nice setup!!

$550! Credit Card or PayPal!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nice!!

Man I wish those were black!!!! If so they would be gone !!!! Hoovy

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they much of an improvment over the standard setup?
To be honest I never ran them as I got them in a trade on some other parts and they were just put on the shelf!!

Lots of people ran them and they had good feedback, this was one of the first radial mount setup to come out back in the day I think...and the Brembos are of course nice calipers.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Question of the day

So how do I bleed these babies? If there is a bleeder on them I can't find it. I was wondering if they make some kind of special banjo bolt with a bleeder built in?

·
Registered
110 Posts
That is alot of air to try and bleed that way.

I'm sure there is an easier way to do it if you want to wait for some bleeders in the mail. I wanted to ride so I gravity bled them and then just kept pumping. Definitely not the most efficient method but it worked. If you find another way please let me know...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
can't bleed from the banjo itself? Got to have something we aren't seeing.:confused:

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I would just crack the banjo open. It isn't the cleanest way of doing it, but it will work. That is also a good way to bleed your master if you still have the stock RC unit. Saved you some time with bleeding the system.

I was going to post up those banjos with the holes tapped for bleeder screws but somebody beat me to it.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I just got in touch with Donny Erickson ([email protected]) at TAW Performance (tawperformance.com). He said these are 8343 Series radial two piece cast calipers with 4x34mm pistons. They are common on the Hypermotard and 999 Ducati. He also said the best way to bleed them is to use the banjos with the bleeders in them. That solves that. I was wanting to go with a SBK style hose kit but OH well. I still think they will look great with banjos. Thanks guys.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Nice get Waldo.;)

How about alittle Honest feed back from you, about how You think they work too?!

Please Weight them and let us know what OEM is veres these IF You can?;)

How you liking your White rims, still? Keep me in mind should you ever want to get rid of them again ej.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts