Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the 16x18 is a popular size.
Does it make any difference if I'm running a yoyodine slipper clutch with hyperplates?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will it decrease the travel? Because right now with stock master and crag lever, I have to pull pretty much all the way to the handle bar. No room to leave fingers, must use all fingers to get them outta the way

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Will it decrease the travel? Because right now with stock master and crag lever, I have to pull pretty much all the way to the handle bar. No room to leave fingers, must use all fingers to get them outta the way

you should bleed your system. the 16x18 will increase travel, so make sure she's good and bled first. i have a 16x18 clutch master with a tsr 38mm slave and a yoyo slipper and the clutch starts engaging about 1/2" off the bar...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to put it up for sale. Had in mounted and decided to go with a diff setup.
I'll post it up soon

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
I'm going to put it up for sale. Had in mounted and decided to go with a diff setup.
I'll post it up soon
DAMN!... :banghead
I guess, You must not have ever got it hooked up right eh,(did you ever iron out all the Problems You were having?) as I can't imagine why in the world you'd sell it other wise..;)
Mine is the BEST action clutch\Feel, I have ever had, on any of my MC's OR any of the MC's I have ever ridden, for that matter!

Shoot me a PM what my price would be...;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I fitted a Performance Technologies 16mm master cylinder I got from Moore Speed Racing in the UK. It really is a nice piece of kit and fully rebuildable. The clutch action on the 51 is so much lighter with this and no feel or grab problems. Pretty easy to fit but you need to be inventive if you want to keep the clutch switch. Here it is:

MOORE SPEED RACING

1 - 8 of 8 Posts