Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a Brembo Clutch Master 16x18 with CRG Lever that I 'm about to fit, can anyone tell me what the electrical connector on the RC clutch master does, and is there a mod required post fitment of the Brembo.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i'd assume its to tell the bike the clutch is engaged fully if the bike is in gear and you hit the starter button? my brembo clutch mc doesn't have any electrical wires hooked up but i bought my bike 2nd hand so not sure if the first guy modded it to bypass the safety signal?

·
1,061 Posts
Just splice the two wires together that connect to the clutch master to bypass them.

That's all that happens when the clutch is pulled in. It simply completes the circuit and tells the bike the clutch is in and it's ok to start.

The upside is your bike will start with an aftermarket clutch master.

The downside is that it will start with the clutch not pulled in and make the bike jump and stall; which will scare the sh1t out of you. :D

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
So I have a Brembo Clutch Master 16x18 with CRG Lever that I 'm about to fit, can anyone tell me what the electrical connector on the RC clutch master does, and is there a mod required post fitment of the Brembo.
Could you post a picture I really like the feel of the crg levers and didn't know and haven't seen one on a brembo master;)

I also could use your P.P. addy ;) ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brembo + CRG Lever

There ya go

Attachments

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Thanks now I can have the master I want AND the levers I like:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reason I picked it up is it matches my current RC levers + Brembo = $140 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts