Still have it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll give you a 150.00 for it.

·
Registered
837 Posts
You people must be crazy...:wacky This thing is worth it's weight in gold...:rockon Especially if you have pipes and access to a Dyno...:notworthy

·
Registered
99 Posts
alright will you take 200.00 and you ship it to me?

·
Captain Obvious
738 Posts
JDN_77 said:
alright will you take 200.00 and you ship it to me?
Spose I really ought to let Bill post a "SOLD" status... but didn't want you hangin in limbo. Bill sold it to me a little while ago. I'm currently tracking the UPS package on it way to my place.

·
Registered
423 Posts
JDN77 I'll sale you an idea..for only 100 bucks....how about you change your avitar, go find your own.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey I tell you what A83, you can lick me where I pee!!! I designed this avatar and put it on the free avatar websites. So I think you stole this avatar go and get you another A$$wipe. PS keep your thoughts to yourself unless you know the whole truth.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey A83 you can't even spell avatar right!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
JDN_77 you make me laugh. You designed Homer Simpson????? I think that's a screen shot off the show, so you stole it also.:woot:

·
Registered
423 Posts
right, what ever buddy. You must be loaded, for being the designer of homer. Much to wealthy to ride a rc. here is another idea for u::wacky Even if you did post it there why would you use it on a forum that someone else is already using? not very creative...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dude your about freakin stupid!!! Learn how to read, you obviously can't spell. I said I designed the AVATAR not Homer Simpson himself. Everybody knows Matt Groening created the Simpsons. No it isn't a screen shot either dumb a$$.

·
Registered
99 Posts
LOL.....................:wtf Ever dude!

·
Registered
423 Posts
JDN_77 said:
Hey I tell you what A83, you can lick me where I pee!!! I designed this avatar and put it on the free avatar websites. So I think you stole this avatar go and get you another A$$wipe. PS keep your thoughts to yourself unless you know the whole truth.

Well you are the one that took this to a unpleasent level.. There was no need to be a dick.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts