Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As part of a classic miscommunication, I am left with a rear brake line that's too short by about 1.5" (including necessary slack for suspension travel). The story is too complicated to type and I just don't effing feel like it. :eek:

Before I fool around and order a new line, throwing good money after bad, I figured I'd check and see if anyone knows of a safe fitting or accessory which can sort of fill the void where the line is too short. I may be over thinking this and just need to cough up the money, but figured I'd check.

And if worse comes... I'll have a short line 4/s in the near future which will be useless to someone else! :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
One of these on each end might do the trick, but is it really worth it???

Adattatore pompa radiale brembo rcs pt irc discacciati | eBay

Stunna

As part of a classic miscommunication, I am left with a rear brake line that's too short by about 1.5" (including necessary slack for suspension travel). The story is too complicated to type and I just don't effing feel like it. :eek:

Before I fool around and order a new line, throwing good money after bad, I figured I'd check and see if anyone knows of a safe fitting or accessory which can sort of fill the void where the line is too short. I may be over thinking this and just need to cough up the money, but figured I'd check.

And if worse comes... I'll have a short line 4/s in the near future which will be useless to someone else! :)

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.