Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Banzai Loud?

I thought that the sato banzai were soposed to be loud as $hit there not much louder that the Jardines I had. The power boost is great though. And does any one have a map with the flapper mod that I could get. Thanks in advanced

-Tony

Modified by fattony at 5:19 AM 8/3/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fatty,

you can download the PC3 map from the power commander web site. and i believe there is a custom improved map floating around. OLD TIMER???? SP2PILOT???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (tutzo51)

Send Robert or myself ( me? I?
) an e-mail...

Not sure about the origin of Robert's map ( although there's a rumor he got it from Freddie Spencer...
) but , the version I have was made by Guru Lou . Ask around for feedback...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Bonzai Loud? (fattony)

It's Banzai, not Bonzai.
I have both the map from sp2 and oldtimer (thanks guys), shoot me an email if you can't get a hold of sp2 or oldtimer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Bonzai Loud? (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's Banzai, not Bonzai.
I have both the map from sp2 and oldtimer (thanks guys), shoot me an email if you can't get a hold of sp2 or oldtimer. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry I was at work trying to make a quick post and noticed it after I had already posted it

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tutzo51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fatty </TD></TR></TABLE>

Im not fat by anymeans Im big boned

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

which maps are better? I'm using the one from the pc site, I think it said DK submitted the map.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Bonzai Loud? (wildchilds74)

I would also like some input on this. I am running SATO low mounts with the map DK installed. I have done the flapper, pair, and 15/41, mods. Is there a better map I should/could be using?
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's Banzai, not Bonzai.
I have both the map from sp2 and oldtimer (thanks guys), shoot me an email if you can't get a hold of sp2 or oldtimer. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks backlash
I'm worn out telling people about little trees..

Fatty, no prob. A quick post is a good excuse. (You might try editing to avoid flack though)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Bonzai Loud? (Banzai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Banzai »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thanks backlash
I'm worn out telling people about little trees..

Fatty, no prob. A quick post is a good excuse. (You might try editing to avoid flack though)</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for the info just edited the post didnt know I could do that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i finally got permission to use our factory dyno with my RC. on thursday night ill be putting her up and testing out just how much gain OR loss I achieve with those banzai's and the DK map. wish me luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (tutzo51)

Just call DK, I told him my set up and mods and he e-mailed it right to me. Probably not a map he doesn't have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (703RC51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 703RC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The Jardine 2into1 is loud!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yes it is. Guy I used to work with had that system, it got louder every week. He always put off repacking his can

1 - 16 of 16 Posts