Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully, this guy is just full of it. If not, then maybe if we spread the news around enough, something will be done about it (ie the motorcyclist will find him).

<A HREF="http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e46m3/6783765-1.html
" TARGET="_blank">http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/...tml
</A>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (paulst4)

Linky no worky

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (CaliDuc)

yup, linky no worky!

yup worky now!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (Phil 998)

I've personally had that happen to me twice (except for the crashing part) and one of the two it was a LEGAL passing zone!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (sm0kimOn)

I think he made that story up, or I hope he did.

When I lived in Illinois, most of the roads have gravel shoulders and it was common knowlege to "Put a wheel off in the gravel to back off a motorcyclist following too closely"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stuff like that is why alot of bikers used to carry a few large ballbearings or rocks handy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (Karlb)

Years ago, I used to work with a guy that ran the deburring and tumbling machines at our company. He used to ride one of those Honda 750 (?) Automatics.

He used to carry a pocketful of ballcones:

http://www.kramerindustriesonl...t.htm

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (paulo57509)

OMG…that f#%ker is giving BMW a bad reputation!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Paul,
There is a redundency in your topic thread....At the risk of a flaming, it seems that BMW's often attract buyers of the *sshole variety. Typical....Great car...but pricky drivers. This putz thinks because he is driving a BMW that he is a good driver. The key here is that he was "driving at a fast pace enjoying my ultimate driving machine" and yet the "sport bike" comes up to pass! HELLO....You aren't driving at a fast pace! Let the bike go and keep piddling along in your string back driving gloves. To intentionally run someone off the road because they are faster then you is stupid, disgusting, cowardly and illegal.

I have seen plenty of people do dumb thinks on sportbikes...generally placing themselves at risk. This tool decides that he rules the road and can enforce his will on the road...too bad if it has fatal results for the rider.

so much for my rant about BMW's...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (Ducfer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducfer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
it seems that BMW's often attract buyers of the *sshole variety. Typical....Great car...but pricky drivers. </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (BlackHawk)

I guess when a person sits in a BMW he turns in to a Road Raging Motorcycle Killer…any other makes we should look out for? What if TrueBlue was in a Ferrari, would you say the same thing, or how about a KIA????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: BMW Drivin' *sshole! (BlackHawk)

Looks like all the replies are nailing him anyway, the world IS a small place, his time will come don't worry, what goes around comes around!

We have the Z3 bim and love it (its not as cool as Jimmys tho
) (and we are not as cool as Jimmy
) (and I don't have cool shoes like Jimmy
) (and we only have a small key ring
), a n y w a y we drive almost like normal people, when I see a bike coming I wind down the window and listen to the music go by and usually wave or
to them, they usually wave, pull a wheelie or do something to impress.

Dickturds like this guy needs taking out and dealing to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Amazing, simply amazing. A$$hole. I would love to find this guy and shove his ultimate driving machine someplace.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It def is not all or even most BMW drivers!! This guy would be a fuc*tard in a geo metro also if thats what he owned. All the BMW car guys I met were cool when I had my MCoupe and some of them could drive quite well. This guy is just a tool that happens to own a BMW car-- bet I could out run him in my 530IA let alone on one of my bikes.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: (Karlb)

I wonder how he would feel if the story went like this:

Why do stupid BMW owners always have to push their way through traffic like they own the road? Don't they understand this is dangerous? I taught one a good lesson today while driving up a backroad off the five. I was driving at a fast pace enjoying my ultimate redneck machine (My Ford F-250). Soon, some jackoff in a BMW comes driving up close to me. This is when I set my Bud Light down waiting for him to try and pass me. As soon as he pulled to my left to try and pass me, I gave him a nice swerve and clipped his front end with my Rhyno rear tube bumper and ran him off the road into the other side. He's ok, all I saw was a huge dust cloud. I hope he and other learn there lessons. He's lucky I had to get home to watch NASCAR or I would have gotten out and punched him in the face too.

Everyone have a good 4th!

Or

Why do stupid bikers always have to weave and ride between cars? Don't they understand this is dangerous? I taught one a good lesson today while driving up a backroad off the five. I was driving at a fast pace enjoying my ultimate driving machine. Soon, some jackoff on a sportbike comes riding up close to me. This is when I downshifted waiting for him to try and pass me. As soon as he pulled to my left to try and pass me, I gave him a nice swerve and ran him off the road into the other side. He's ok, all I saw was a huge dust cloud. I hope he and other learn there lessons. He's lucky he didn't go head on with another oncoming car, stupid bastard.

But imagine my surprise when he followed me all the way to my house and beat me senseless in my driveway right in front of my wife and kids.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: (section8superbike)

Where is he? Have oneducs hunt him down, post his address please...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wonder how he would feel if the story went like this:

Why do stupid BMW owners always have to push their way through traffic like they own the road? Don't they understand this is dangerous? I taught one a good lesson today while driving up a backroad off the five. I was driving at a fast pace enjoying my ultimate redneck machine (My Ford F-250). Soon, some jackoff in a BMW comes driving up close to me. This is when I set my Bud Light down waiting for him to try and pass me. As soon as he pulled to my left to try and pass me, I gave him a nice swerve and clipped his front end with my Rhyno rear tube bumper and ran him off the road into the other side. He's ok, all I saw was a huge dust cloud. I hope he and other learn there lessons. He's lucky I had to get home to watch NASCAR or I would have gotten out and punched him in the face too.

Or

Why do stupid bikers always have to weave and ride between cars? Don't they understand this is dangerous? I taught one a good lesson today while driving up a backroad off the five. I was driving at a fast pace enjoying my ultimate driving machine. Soon, some jackoff on a sportbike comes riding up close to me. This is when I downshifted waiting for him to try and pass me. As soon as he pulled to my left to try and pass me, I gave him a nice swerve and ran him off the road into the other side. He's ok, all I saw was a huge dust cloud. I hope he and other learn there lessons. He's lucky he didn't go head on with another oncoming car, stupid bastard.

But imagine my surprise when he followed me all the way to my house and beat me senseless in my driveway right in front of my wife and kids.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: (BlackHawk)

every driver can be an ass_ole at one time or another ,,, following some one then beating them down is always some thing to think about ... but .... think before you act .. i have lived and learned , schooled and had gotten schooled ..
but if some one knows where this prick is ,, just maybe he might have an accident

.(posted from: Host: adsl-68-124-136-82.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net IP: 68.124.136.82) .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts