0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Bimota DB5 photos (oneducs)

Phuck that - you seen the tesi2D?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that a forward facing muffler down there,pushing the limit again,hope there not
banking on selling lots.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (Vince)

That Tesi 2D is screaming for a full fairing on it. That exhaust would work perfect in that configuration then...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (superleggera)

ya tesi fine but this is the bike i wouldn't mind owning.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (oneducs)

Well, I would give my left nut to own that bike, but unless somebody is willing to give me $45,000 for my left nut, it is not likely to happen.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a look at the Bimota section on this site,
that Dolan bloke has been at it again,seems he has 2 Tesi,s.If I had the dosh i would be giving him a run for his money.It does not look like he has run out of parking space.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (ApparitionAGO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ApparitionAGO »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> but unless somebody is willing to give me $45,000 for my left nut, it is not likely to happen.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
you just need to market your left nut to the right folks.
Seriously though, that 2d is a marvel of machinery. Would love to have one in the garage.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vince »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is that a forward facing muffler down there,pushing the limit again,hope there not
banking on selling lots.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No..... They're just figuring on selling them for lots. ( of money )

There is one on Ebay that seller is trying to get $ 74 large mostly because it's

production # 001.

Modified by C. Dolan at 9:51 PM 6/20/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vince »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Have a look at the Bimota section on this site,
that Dolan bloke has been at it again,seems he has 2 Tesi,s.If I had the dosh i would be giving him a run for his money.It does not look like he has run out of parking space.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ya know whats even worse Vince? Is having to ogle them up at Mothers on Sunday mornings.

Hiya Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Bimota DB5 photos (themagicalswitch)

I can't tell if that thing is comin or goin?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: (Ducman851)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducman851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ya know whats even worse Vince? Is having to ogle them up at Mothers on Sunday mornings.

Hiya Chris </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just trying to keep it entertaining.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Bimota DB5 photos (Sagerider)

I am prolly one of a few who say that it does not really hit my on switch!

I can appreciate it is an engineering marvel but they sure know how to turn a basic and simple concept that functions fine into an engineeing mayhem at the expense of simplicty, interesting to look at all the same.

Flame suit on...go for it......

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: (C. Dolan)

that ebay bike is right down the street from me. do you think he would mind if i took a test ride?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Bimota DB5 photos (Monstaman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am prolly one of a few who say that it does not really hit my on switch!I can appreciate it is an engineering marvel but they sure know how to turn a basic and simple concept that functions fine into an engineeing mayhem at the expense of simplicty, interesting to look at all the same.Flame suit on...go for it......
</TD></TR></TABLE>

More than interesting to look at......but i feel you thoughts brother, for sure. A pure example of expendandlable income. Well.....you now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts