Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take off my old clutch cover, and install the new aftermarket one, but this center piece on the stock one made me wonder what it was, or did???
Does it hold in the clutch bearing?
Why doesn't the aftermarket one have this piece?

Modified by cutter at 3:09 AM 6/11/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's for noise abatement. Clutches are noisy so the factory puts sound dampers in the cover to deaden the noise, same thing for the rubber mats on the airbox & the foam on the inside of the fairings etc...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (cutter)

holy bling man.... i got a buddy who does annodizing.... i bet he could do that frame for ya in the same gold.....

i see all the blinging gold parts on everybodies bikes.... at first i didnt like it...but it has grown on me a lot. bikes looking good cutter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you really have a Sato racing and a Yoshimura decal on your bike,,,,,,,WTF

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (JJSRC51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JJSRC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do you really have a Sato racing and a Yoshimura decal on your bike,,,,,,,WTF</TD></TR></TABLE>
What's wrong with that?

Suppose he has Sato rear sets, clip-ons, and side stand and Yosh exhaust? Or maybe you’re the bike fashion police and that is a faux-pa.

Pull ova, pull ova

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (SpeedKills)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">JJSRC51

do you really have a Sato racing and a Yoshimura decal on your bike,,,,,,,WTF</TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO

The fashion nazis are pissed,,,,,,,,!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">iscrashingbad
holy bling man.... i got a buddy who does annodizing.... i bet he could do that frame for ya in the same gold.....
i see all the blinging gold parts on everybodies bikes.... at first i didnt like it...but it has grown on me a lot. bikes looking good cutter</TD></TR></TABLE>
Thanx man!

A gold annodized frame would be sweet!

I was thinking about gold annodizing my rear pegs, I wonder what that would cost?
I also wasn't a fan of the gold parts either, but ever since I decided on the gold rearsets, I have to make them match the rest of the bike

Just the CRG gold levers and Ohlins forks to complete my set!
And the gold rims too, if they ever show up...

Modified by cutter at 2:39 AM 6/13/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the warped hugger I got off of ebay that is getting sent back...

Here is my camera mount I just got...

And here is some more stickers on my bike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is the billet clutch cover lighter than the stock mag. one? Sure does look trick!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (smiles)

It is heavier then the stock one, buy a couple ounces at least...

But it's a RC51, good for rumble and bling

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.