Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
HEY 5.4 speedster,

IF We are talking "Billet Cams" I'm in (Depending upon price ofcourse) However, I was under the impression that "Moriwaki cams" were still cast cams....Yes/No>?<

Number 1> Billet Cams for an SP2:= I'm definitely IN! BUT
Depends upon= #2> Price?

FYI and or FWIW: Cams would be all's I'd want.;)

Keep us posted please,

Peace Jeff

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
if you check out the thread they're talking $1600 max
MRGRN he said no bullshit or opinions... So what are you doing here?

WTF is your issue man:confused:

what part of i am in don't you get:confused:

why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore, i am asking you nicely to do that for you and i. it would be nice not to have to see your silly comments everytime i post. you for some reason have some hard on for me, fine but let's leave it at some behind your computer anger instead of some childish rants everytime i post:D

·
Old Fart
264 Posts
If this qualifies as Mucking Up, please ignore or delete. I'm just curious. All of the bearing and lobe surfaces of a cam are machined and ground. Why would you care if the part originated as a casting or a piece of bar stock?

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I'm not sure which is stronger or which ones have failed on our bikes but i have heard of both failing if used improperly(hence the disclaimer "some opinions will vary')
if you use the search for old cam threads this is extensively discussed.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
I have a set of Mori Stage 1 cams (modified duration) in my race motor.

The original Moriwaki Stage 2 cams (increased lift) had a problem with snapping the intake cam if you raised the rev limit on the bike.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Let me see if I can locate my final dyno results and I'll post them and the description of what I did and why.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
I have a set of Mori Stage 1 cams (modified duration) in my race motor.

The original Moriwaki Stage 2 cams (increased lift) had a problem with snapping the intake cam if you raised the rev limit on the bike.

nobody is going to believe you Gordon you are older then 20:D

How have you been?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts