Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (dj_wawa)

Looks like the rider realized at the last second and was trying to get off the bike,
was that idiot in the truck blind?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (topgear140)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by topgear140 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Looks like the rider realized at the last second and was trying to get off the bike,
was that idiot in the truck blind? </TD></TR></TABLE>

No. Dumb F*ck was rubber necking watching the cop write a ticket. I hope the cop shot the bast*rd.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Oh Jesus H Christ almighty.. I pray that the rider lived and the driver is now bubba's butt buddy.. I hope the first day he walked into the cell all this guy heard was "you're my little puppy now!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

That might be a $75 dollar fine and 5 hours of community service.....that is why EVERYONE needs to join the AMA Justice for all campaign, become a member, and band together as motorcyclists and put a stop to this kind mentality, where it is alright to injure someone and not get due justice. And we really need to revamp our driver training in this country. Europeans understand how to drive, this country does not.............IMO!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (998Junkie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 998Junkie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No. Dumb F*ck was rubber necking watching the cop write a ticket.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly what I was thinking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (Superbikemike1000)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Superbikemike1000 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That might be a $75 dollar fine and 5 hours of community service.....that is why EVERYONE needs to join the AMA Justice for all campaign, become a member, and band together as motorcyclists and put a stop to this kind mentality, where it is alright to injure someone and not get due justice. And we really need to revamp our driver training in this country. Europeans understand how to drive, this country does not.............IMO!</TD></TR></TABLE>

The AMA seems to work hardest at getting rid of helmet laws.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (Eddie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eddie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The AMA seems to work hardest at getting rid of helmet laws.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

no shit, that and promoting the "Lets all feel warm and fuzzy on our Harleys Campaign"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> no shit, that and promoting the "Lets all feel warm and fuzzy on our Harleys Campaign"</TD></TR></TABLE>

I felt warm and fuzzy once - but then she slapped me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (spezjag)

Everytime somebody posts up how cool their bike looks without mirrors, and what a distraction they are when riding we should show them this.

This is a HUGE fear of mine when street riding. I am constatntly looking in the rear views. Hope the rider lived thru the ordeal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (Southern_Cross)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Southern_Cross »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Everytime somebody posts up how cool their bike looks without mirrors, and what a distraction they are when riding we should show them this.

This is a HUGE fear of mine when street riding. I am constatntly looking in the rear views. Hope the rider lived thru the ordeal
</TD></TR></TABLE>

same here..man I hope the rider is ok

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

........DAMN......... The biker should now own everything the ass in the truck ever owned

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (Mike996)

Fat bastard on a cruiser hoggin' the the slow lane (for a change)

I can't imagine the instant panic/pucker that driver felt as the rider began to disappear under the hood for a split second.

BTW--- I hate the way most mirrors are designed, and "function" with all the vibrations. However, I always feel vulnerable when they aren't there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (3stripes)

The video was shot by a Kennesaw, GA city police camera. The actual video is over an hour long and was running for about 8 minutes before this accident. The above GIF is 32 frames of the video. The video shows about 30 people running to aid Gary. The driver of the truck was a local female who upon impact sh!t her pants. I believe someone above listed the extent of her punishment. Even after the accident was cleared the police proceeded to give the cavalier driver (who also aided in the accident) a citation for speeding.

Gary, the driver of the Indian spent 8 hours in the local hospital and left with some road rash and a neck brace.

Modified by RandyA at 4:33 PM 2/14/2005

Modified by RandyA at 6:52 PM 2/21/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: biker rearended, caught on police cam (RandyA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RandyA »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Gary, the driver of the Indian spent 8 hours in the local hospital and left with some road rash and a neck brace.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's it?..after getting hit by a 4500 pound Tundra?....he must be part cat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Of Course she shit. Damned near rolld that Toy and think of the Ins!

Glad the rider was okay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts