Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the guys, Jason Hart, rode in on a sweet RC51 with a NICE CF undertail exhust. :rockon Very nice. Just wondering if anyone else saw it???

Jason West

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yea I seen it, didn't get a real good look but it looked nice. Guy does some wierd stuff, probably two of the most original bikes they've done on that show...not just you average choppers. Anyhow nice how be builds choppers but rides the RC around town.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, you see the RC first sitting in the parking lot but then about 20 min or so into the show, you see him ride it in.

Jason

·
Registered
343 Posts
was anyone able to Tivo this episode? I'd really like to see what he did with the exhaust. Otherwise, if anyone knows when this episode will re-air please post.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Clockworks

RC51racer said:
was anyone able to Tivo this episode? I'd really like to see what he did with the exhaust. Otherwise, if anyone knows when this episode will re-air please post.
I just found a couple of dvd's of that episode @ my desk.Strarasys A.K.A. (work) has a system at Clockworks that they used to produce the gauge cluster and a few other parts.I saw the bagger thingy in person at our other building.........................................big yawn......................

P.M. me and I will send these out.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts

·
Sign of Eth
612 Posts
Furious Styles said:
the undertail sure does clean up the bike a lot... I wish that i could find something like that exhaust that was a bit cleaner than that.. maybe a Ti system with a oval carbon can or duals.
like this(see pics. http://www.arcfabrication.com/

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts