Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good motorcycle shipping company that will take REALLY GOOD care of a motorcycle? I wanted to fly out and load the bike and then have it shipped to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
2,737 Posts
www.haulbikes.com

Their website appears to be down this morning. I've used them with good results etc. The biggest problem with any carrier is coordinating the pickup and delivery time.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I found this guy on uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves - he had a great rating and all he does is motorcycles & atvs.

swifttransportservice
Company:
SWIFT TRANSPORT SERVICE LLC
Name:
roger swift
Phone:
(678) 575-4841 ext Roger
Email address:
[email protected]

I paid $400 to have a S4Rs shipped from NC to my house in Cleveland OH. He picked the bike up at 2:00 pm on Thursday and dropped it at my house at 6:30 am Friday.

Also brought back a large box of parts that I bought.

Forward Air wanted $680 and could have taken 2 to 3 weeks to get a shipping container. Plus the seller would have had to drain the tank, take it to the trucking company,buy tie downs and pack it up. I would have had to go to the airport and pick the bike up and haul it home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Swift transport service llc " beware illegal transporter"

This company is an "ILLEGAL TRANSPORTER" with no business transporting a motorcycle or car across state lines! They do not have active USDOT or MC numbers which are mandatory to transport ANY cars or bikes for hire across ANY state lines! There are several complaints against this company in the FMCSA data base! This company also claims to have "Cargo" insurance that will cover your bike or car and that is a total lie! NO insurance company will insure anyone else's property for hire being shipped across state lines without active authority meaning USDOT & MC numbers! Please call Eric at Farmers Transporting (949) 228-0755 if you have any further questions or would like a quote to ship your bike by an actual licensed, insured company with active USDOT & MC numbers! Ask about our cross country $499 special on most bikes and visit us at FarmersTransporting.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts