Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday is my last day in Minneapolis for a little while, I am getting ready to go back to PA. I was thinking about catching breakfast at Betty's Bikes and Buns before I head out. My schedule is somewhat flexible on breakfast time, so let me know if there is a time that would be good for you. I always enjoy meeting people from this board in person, when I get the chance. Looks like I am at stage .75 in the relocation process, so I'd like to start forming my mental list of MN riding buddies.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
It's tempting, but I live South-of-the-River and had to travel to downtown Minneapolis this morning. It took me one hour and forty minutes to get there! Absolutely crazy!

An evening ride into Minneapolis is much, much easier!

Funny, I was thinking that we needed to have another Betty's night soon, too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here in a couple of weeks I reckon I will be up for Betty's anytime. I totlly understand what you are saying about comute. I have gone to work a couple of times with my fiancee, while here & man! Is ANYTHING close around here? Going home now to pack my stuff and poke around the housing market to see what I can get outta my house. See ya'll soon.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Gerg said:
It's tempting, but I live South-of-the-River and had to travel to downtown Minneapolis this morning. It took me one hour and forty minutes to get there! Absolutely crazy!

An evening ride into Minneapolis is much, much easier!

Funny, I was thinking that we needed to have another Betty's night soon, too.
+1, I too live south of the river, taking 35W in the morning is like pulling teeth!

I am down for a meet up there again, but only in the evening though.

·
This space for rent
1,478 Posts
I'd like to meet up at Betty's again but the only good times for me are anytime Saturday's or Sunday's now because I am working until around midnight on weekdays. Just like the other guys I am 35 miles south of Bettys, so it can be torture getting into Minneapolis on weekdays.

Otherwise I could meet up on a weekday if it was before noon, I have to get to work by 2:00 P.M.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts