Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
you are blaming the vettes and not the two morons?..... sounds fair i guess

ive spent a lot of time all over china lately ( i kow this is about Korea...trust me same shit when it comes to driving), and let me tell you, the driving over there is not kind of bad, or kind of crazy...its 100% the most dangerous shot ive ever had to witness. They shouldve never rushed to allow a bicycle culture to get their hands on any motorized vehicle without some sort of education on the principles of driving around other people. the shit you see over there borders on monkeys driving the cars, its plain insanity.
 

·
Currently: Moderating
Joined
·
12,576 Posts
you are blaming the vettes and not the two morons?..... sounds fair i guess
First I blame the morons for buying the Vettes and then I blame the POS Vettes for failing to recover from the slightest wheel spin. No properly developed sportscar should lose control that badly.:rolleyes: They should take all Vettes and put them in a squeezebox and return all the money to the 50+yo idiots who bought them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
First I blame the morons for buying the Vettes and then I blame the POS Vettes for failing to recover from the slightest wheel spin. No properly developed sportscar should lose control that badly.:rolleyes: They should take all Vettes and put them in a squeezebox and return all the money to the 50+yo idiots who bought them.
I couldn't have said it any better myself lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,575 Posts
First I blame the morons for buying the Vettes and then I blame the POS Vettes for failing to recover from the slightest wheel spin. No properly developed sportscar should lose control that badly.:rolleyes: They should take all Vettes and put them in a squeezebox and return all the money to the 50+yo idiots who bought them.
Well....I won't mention how the zr1 can eat anything from Germany on the track or on the straights before it even shifts into 4th, but I see your point :D i don't disagree on the typical vette owner commentary.

I'm going with morons on this one....you could've handed them a pair of ferraris and the outcome would've been the same but 10 times costlier.
 

·
Currently: Moderating
Joined
·
12,576 Posts
Well....I won't mention how the zr1 can eat anything from Germany on the track or on the straights before it even shifts into 4th, but I see your point :D i don't disagree on the typical vette owner commentary.
95% of the Vettes on the road are worthless pieces of shit. The other 5% that aren't, are barely driven. You know it and I know it.;)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
First I blame the morons for buying the Vettes and then I blame the POS Vettes for failing to recover from the slightest wheel spin. No properly developed sportscar should lose control that badly.:rolleyes: They should take all Vettes and put them in a squeezebox and return all the money to the 50+yo idiots who bought them.
But the guy on the right is cool because he turned the TC off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
95% of the Vettes on the road are worthless pieces of shit. The other 5% that aren't, are barely driven. You know it and I know it.;)
I don't like Vettes but prefer smaller displacement higher output per liter sports cars that don't need more displacement and bigger tires to perform. That said, most could drive a vette around a track faster than most other sports cars as it is a highly refined blunt instrument. I prefer my S2000 for street or track for fun and good performance. Not great off the line or in a straight line but more fun for sure. No offense but a base model vette will destroy an M3 and most similar sports sedans in most situations. I would definitely rather have the M3 for my money though. Most mid life crisis vette owners are good people who always dreamed of having a vette, but most are not any more impressive drivers than the average 60+ year old Porsche Turbo owners who have more money than skill.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top