Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys get your CF parts? I've seen BenFer and a few other places and just curious where to buy a good quality product from?? Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Galaxy......the best carbon parts are sold at this website. I have a BenFer piece that can't hold a candle to the products that this guy sells. Buy some and then get back to me.

http://www.ducati-shed.com/

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (team-red)

Valenceusa.com. They design of their parts is amazing. Not just CF laid into a mold and painted pretty. You have to see it to appreciate it. I guess they do a lot of work for Ferraris. Downside - slow to produce Ducati parts, but certainly worth the wait.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

hey galaxy i have a benfer carbon v piece and i think its nice one but so thin that it cracked on me. right on the edge. not to knock benfer but ill stick to motowheels myself. besides price is better. also casoli usa has nice carbon. i have a real solid carbon piece from them

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by team-red »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Stick with what works. BenFer that is.</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts