Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (dj_wawa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj_wawa »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://kroq.wmod.llnwd.net/a16...e.asf </TD></TR></TABLE>

Now contrast that with the "too bad" and <hang-up> when that bike accident was was reported.

I think I hear John Ashcroft singing "Let the Eagle Soar" in the background

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (JamesP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JamesP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can not, I will not believe that is real.

No way.</TD></TR></TABLE>

After being in law enforcement for over 10 years, I would not doubt it is real.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (dj_wawa)

people dont give a f.. any more,what kind of service is that,why didnt they go down there and help the pour lady out with her order,what kind of world do we live in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (livharder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by livharder »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">people dont give a f.. any more,what kind of service is that,why didnt they go down there and help the pour lady out with her order,what kind of world do we live in.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That was sarcasm, right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Buh Bye. Can you imagine being married to that?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought the same thing.

The scary part is, I guess you are pretty much supposed to be pretty sure of what you are getting into before you get married, right?

So this would mean that the dude knew full well what he was getting, and popped the question anyway.

There may just be the male version of that running around somewhere ........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (JamesP)

[

There may just be the male version of that running around somewhere ........

[/QUOTE]the scary part is there are a lot of people like that stuuuupid b.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (livharder)

Only in California.............
...Took the words out of my mouth Mike...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: best 911 call ever (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Superbikemike1000 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Only in California............. </TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Only in California.............
...Took the words out of my mouth Mike...
</TD></TR></TABLE>
now wait !!! that's southern california !!! the rest of california isn't that bad .. i think ?????????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts