Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been racing 600rr's and supermotos for awhile, now I've got a broken shoulder and getting an RC again and gonna settle down for awhile!! some trackdays and riding in general are in order!

anyways, there used to be or still is a member named Coleman? I think he was heading to 70 something years old and raced, just wondering if he's still on here, races etc... he was a funny guy and i enjoyed his posts!

anyways can't wait to get back on an RC where I belong and quit hurling my body over tarmac for awhile hopefully...

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Hey guys, been racing 600rr's and supermotos for awhile, now I've got a broken shoulder and getting an RC again and gonna settle down for awhile!! some trackdays and riding in general are in order!

anyways, there used to be or still is a member named Coleman? I think he was heading to 70 something years old and raced, just wondering if he's still on here, races etc... he was a funny guy and i enjoyed his posts!

anyways can't wait to get back on an RC where I belong and quit hurling my body over tarmac for awhile hopefully...
He's around, but not around HERE anymore. He's on a few other boards, just look for him. He's not hard to find.;)

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Check with AARP racing...................(just kidding!)

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts