Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
SO how much for Mids and Stainless Cans? I already have Sato Banzais but want a backup set for track use. I would want silver mids and stainless cans with Straps for my Sato Mounts.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SO how much for Mids and Stainless Cans? I already have Sato Banzais but want a backup set for track use. I would want silver mids and stainless cans with Straps for my Sato Mounts.
$800ish but for a few bucks more you can get either ti or carbon sleeves too

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
How much for Low mounts with all Stainless. I have an SP1 with SP2 headers currently. Keep in mind I am looking for cheap as they are for track use only.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for Low mounts with all Stainless. I have an SP1 with SP2 headers currently. Keep in mind I am looking for cheap as they are for track use only.

i can do a wee bit better on lows but not much. the low pipes and high pipes are almost the same price for me and the mufflwers are the same too. not sure why 6" of pipe more cost more on some of the other brands over te years but for me it is almost negligible

if you are serious please contact me and i will certainly do the best i can to hook you up

Regards Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts