Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (MATTinMN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MATTinMN »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All those pics and not one shot of a lovely southern bell. Shame on you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed! Us Northern guys have only seen the corn fed bovines we have up here. We need to see them southern bell beauties!

Heard Jason had emergency surgery and lost his spleen in this crash. Expected to make a full recovery..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Barber pics (wolf44)

wolf44 said:
Just thought I'd share
Pridmores bike from his friday crash

I just want to share something I heard about Jason Pridmore. I wasn't there but I heard someone talking about it. Friday afternoon there was a little 3-4 year old boy outside the Jordan pits with his father. Jason was talking to him and then said to the kid "Ask your dad if you can go with Jason.". The dad let the kid go into the transporter with Pridmore and a few minutes later came out with one of Jason's crashed boots with Jason's autograph on it. To hear the guys talking about it the boot was almost as big as the kid. I guarantee there was a life-long Pridmore fan made that day. And probably every one who saw or heard this story is now a fan too. What a class act.

Please refrain from Michael Jackson references, okay?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Barber pics (AA 996)

I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Jason a few times...have to agree he's a class act...now for the rest of you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Barber pics (wolf44)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wolf44 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just thought I'd share
Pridmores bike from his friday crash
</TD></TR></TABLE>
You didnt by any chance get any pics of myself and the other cornerworkers removing that bike from the track would you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Barber pics (AA 996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AA 996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I just want to share something I heard about Jason Pridmore. I wasn't there but I heard someone talking about it. Friday afternoon there was a little 3-4 year old boy outside the Jordan pits with his father. Jason was talking to him and then said to the kid "Ask your dad if you can go with Jason.". The dad let the kid go into the transporter with Pridmore and a few minutes later came out with one of Jason's crashed boots with Jason's autograph on it. To hear the guys talking about it the boot was almost as big as the kid. I guarantee there was a life-long Pridmore fan made that day. And probably every one who saw or heard this story is now a fan too. What a class act.

Please refrain from Michael Jackson references, okay? </TD></TR></TABLE>

When my brother was young (early teens) we saw Jason at Road America. My brother asked for an autograph. Jason then started fumbling around with his knee - and a second later my brother had a signed knee puck from Jason. This is when Jason was working on his first 750cc ss class championship. He still has it hanging on his wall. Jason is a class act. We saw him again probably 7-8 years later, and mentioned what he had done before - he said - "want another one" ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good pics! How did you get to be on pit road like that? The umbrella girls seem to have gotten better too over the last couple years! hah

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Lawdog78)

Dezmo, no I didn't I was actually working as "hillside marshal" when It happend so I had to run back to my stuff to get my camera.

Modified by wolf44 at 6:50 PM 4/27/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Barber pics (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> you got a handful of umbrella girl..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Justification for a sexual harrassment lawsuit I'd say.

Kool photos Vandal. Thanks for lettin' us in with the VIPs.

Cheers,
D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts