Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious like, it is the new year & all. I know there's plenty to schedule around, cart events, other major races, holidays, etc. I don't envy your guys responsibilities in running this thing.

BTW Cappy, do you know the Porter family in Forestell? My GF works with a Jenny Porter at her new job, who's dad is apparently an avid Dirt rider/racer, & they live out there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Banda, Cappy... Any ideas on Gateway SM Sched yet? (Jacka$$)

Actually it was basically finalized today. I'm getting ready to spend some time on a beach next week, but as soon as I'm back, I'll get it all posted.

Yep, I know them. Cornell is the dad, I've known him for years. Good people.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Banda, Cappy... Any ideas on Gateway SM Sched yet? (chriscap)

Currently we have three events on the schedule at the Mid State Kart Club in Springfield for 2005. When we are absolutely super positive that they are for real, we'll post them on the web site.

We worked to make sure they did not conflict with any Superbikers2 proposed race dates, or any of the killer major holidays (like Mother's Day... I shudder to think what kind of trouble I'd be in if I went racing on Mother's Day)

We're also looking at how we can help organizers at other venues get some racing going. That's an ongoing thing, and we'll keep everyone informed, of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts