Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got home today from hospitol. Soccer mom in minivan took me out making a left hand turn in front of me weds. morning on my way to work. vstrom is hstory, iwas knoce=ked out 30 minutes, flew thru air 40', busted my head into asphalt and hurt my lower back. broke right hand, left middle finger and left foot. i have been on demirol for 2 days now. had surgery on my hand thursday. she had insurance same company i have state farm. no one has contacted me from her side. i ran up some big bills in the last week i am sure. she was at fault 100%. I cam close to loosing my left leg but somehow lifted it just high enough to only get the foot. foot peg on bike ripped off, motor busted forks hit hard from side impact, plastic messed up bars bent forward. the van lost the entire front fender and had to be towed so i am told. i woke up in the street with here yelling i did not see him. my helmet saved my life!!!!!!!! i have a imprint of the soft sweat liner on my forhead above the right eye. i am on disability now from my wprok i have good insurance but it will be a long recovery. mentally i have been having nightmqres already, sweats.

sorry for the bad typing gota go now rest.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It's been a bad month or so for BALLZ. Glad you're alive and you still got both legs. Get well soon...
:)

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Roy,

All of us here are just horrified at the last coupla months for you. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do.

PS, I am going to Dallas on Friday to pick up a wrecked '04 R6 and am passing through Jackson I think. Is this where you live? We could drop by and make your life miserable for an hour. :)

Again.....give us a holler if we can do anything.

·
Geez. Some people...
1,615 Posts
Aww, damn, man! You've had shit for luck lately! :mad:

I know it doesn't help much to keep hearing "You're lucky you're still with us", and all that crap. So I'll stick with "I'm glad you're smart enough to wear gear, and I hope the soccer mom's insurance does right by you!"

Here's to a full recovery... :beermug:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oh MAN! So sorry to hear about that and glad it wasn't any... uhh.... worse.

Well... at least she HAS insurance and chances are you will be taken care of. Obviously getting well is your main priority, but I had a really bad accident in a similar situation and they TOOK CARE of me... and they should do the same for you.

Best of luck on all fronts dude.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Get well soon. Your claim will ge given greater consideration because you both have State Farm- they have higher duty to their insured.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Wishes for quick recovery..... SUV moms SUCK big time... i ride every day to work (100miles total) and see a lot of stupidity! they can't (or they dont want to)see us:banghead

·
This space for rent
1,478 Posts
It sends a chill down my spine everytime I hear about a rider getting into accidents where the car turns left into the rider. I had a close call once, I thought I was going to go through the side of a van. If the van would have seen me they probably would have panicked and stopped right in my lane, but since they didn't it left me a 3 foot hole to ride through and I still remember it like it was 5 minutes ago.:eek:

Get well soon.

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Jesus H Christ Ballz! I really wish you all the best. Every damn time I get cut off or damn near run over it's a soccer mom in a minivan or a grey hair old fart in a caddy.. I would take her to the cleaners..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything goes as well as it can.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Get well soon Ballz. Have soccer mom repay you in sexual pleasures.

·
Registered
16 Posts
get well soon!!

take care and get some rest. hopefully sence you both have sate farm it wont be abig hassle wth insrance... and with scott thank god you were wearing the right equipment

nate

·
Registered
506 Posts
Dam it !! that really sucks !! I hope you start to get and around soonest

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn, Roy! Dude, I am so glad you're still here! I'm sure Suzy will take good care of ya. You know I'm just right up the interstate (well 5 hrs.), so if ya need anything let me know.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts