Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I see a lot of potential. and a lot of prejudice for no reason...whats up with that?
Because it's like a frankenstein bike, probably rides like one too. It has potential, sure, but anything has potential. Too many things look out of place or ill fitting and those wheels probably weigh a ton. For 2800 I'd get a proper SP1. He's also got an SP1 swinger on an SP2 frame, odd.

iamnotpork - Is than SV? sweet.

·
ole dirt bastard
998 Posts
Because it's like a frankenstein bike, probably rides like one too. It has potential, sure, but anything has potential. Too many things look out of place or ill fitting and those wheels probably weigh a ton. For 2800 I'd get a proper SP1. He's also got an SP1 swinger on an SP2 frame, odd.

iamnotpork - Is than SV? sweet.

no its a superhawk vtr1000f

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
I really don't like putting down someones hard work but.....

Poor poor RC :(

A moment of silence, please

James

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just showed a picture of that monstrosity to my 2000 RC51 and we laughed and laughed . . . .

Seriously, I will give you $10,000 for that thing on the condition that once you transfer title to me, you help me push it off a cliff.

As a public service message for all you wankers out there. Stop f#&king up perfectly good RC51's. It a classic for god's sake.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I just showed a picture of that monstrosity to my 2000 RC51 and we laughed and laughed . . . .

Seriously, I will give you $10,000 for that thing on the condition that once you transfer title to me, you help me push it off a cliff.

As a public service message for all you wankers out there. Stop f#&king up perfectly good RC51's. It a classic for god's sake.
It is a mass produced motorcycle made for seven years and designed in the late '90s, not exactly a "classic" How many "classics" can you find up for sale all over the country for dirt cheap right now?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.