Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: bad wipeout (topgear140)

His front wheel is in the air, not sure what was behind the trees but my guess is a small jump or something like that. He landed hard his hands let the clipons and the bike went straight into the strow boxes...

Really sad clip

Modified by Giannis at 8:14 PM 1/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: bad wipeout (topgear140)

Wow. Front wheel was up also with the no hander. Wonder if he survived.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: bad wipeout (CaliDuc)

Why do I watch those clips. I should know better. Godspeed to the rider

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: bad wipeout (CaliDuc)

Man, that was hard to watch. I've always believed that IOMTT racers are the best/ballsiest in the world. WSBK, MOTGP, AMA SBK are great, but they don't have a thing on the IOMTT. IMHO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: bad wipeout (TnDuc)

Richard "Milky" Quayle was his name and he still with us...
he broke his leg

Bike #6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (socal)

isle of man tourist trophy

racing on a road course against the time,no run offs or other GP,SBK privileges

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Giannis)

I had this clip sent to me from a chap living on Isle of Man, apparently what happened is he clipped the wall before he comes into view, and it sort of pushed his hands of the bars. He's a IOM local and now retired from racing, one very lucky chappy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (socal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by socal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Who or what is IOMTT??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Pick up the classic video "V-4 Victory". That should explain it. Oh, and glad to hear that the guy who wrecked made it out alright.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (TnDuc)

It looks like he saw he was going to crash and was bailing off the bike, up and back, to avoid hitting the wall. A very good call in my opinion, something I had to do when a was hit head on by an SUV.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts