Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Red Rocket Rush
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati.ms forum has a moderator over there whos a Dick,This guy is on a power trip and should be banned,Chuckracer is his name.Threads seem to vanish because its not to his liking,Weirdo.Speedzilla is awesome,thanks...:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
yep, ducati.ms used to be good, knowledgeable members happy to help and a friendly crowd, the over moderation and over the top control freaks on power trips (the mods) have driven most away.
I got a six week ban for warning about a scammer FFS! so when i was reinstated i deleted everything i had posted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
same here , being harassed by an idiot, pmed him telling he is an ass invited him to come see me since he would keep his comments to himself. senior mod agreed with me. ass still sending harassment pmed him to go away and said i would report all his harassment from now on and then chuck banns me for two weeks even though the senior mod said i was right. only reason i am still there is because it gets a lot of traffic. dont see anyone on org or much here either.

·
Red Rocket Rush
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enjoying Life

Funny i see this thread pop up.I laugh out when i read it again ! I remember i mentioned something about some ducati rider on a friday that he got a great poll position for sundays race.Some idiot in the 1080 group said it was spoiler news ! chuckracer banned me for telling that guy to quit whining about a poll thread..I really can care less and have completely forgotten it till i seen the thread again,lol....I do a handful of forums here in Ca. but for my Ducati stuff its Ducati.org for tech and parts..Have a great day ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts