Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy, Mike Daniel, races an R6 in WERA #622 (he goes by Gixxer Sixx from when he was of the Suzuki tribe) and was at Roebling Road in Savannah a couple of weeks ago when he had the mother of all highsides....also at the track just happened to be Vicky Sulpy, the best race photographer around and Mike's friend, so she had a ring side seat for Mike's Big Show.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (roadkill)

Ouch! Hope he is o.k.

(To get pics, Right click on the red x, go to properties, copy the adress, paste it on the toolbar and hit go.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (superduc21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superduc21 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">(To get pics, Right click on the red x, go to properties, copy the adress, paste it on the toolbar and hit go.)</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (drsus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drsus »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

1 vote for best use of a great pic.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (svmango)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by svmango »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

1 vote for best use of a great pic.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heres another of my favs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (socal)

Damn! Looks like he's saying a word that begins w/ F in that last pic.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (socal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by socal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Injuries??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry guys but it comes up on my 'puter....but now doesn't. My bad. First time trying to post a pic and I am limited to an IQ of 64 so have some difficulty in functioning.

Actually Mike (Cherokee Indian hardhead) ended up okay...not the first time, not the last time.

We used to ride at the same level....he made a major commitment to be competitive. Paid off. Good on him.

Think I got the pic thingy figgured out....we'll see.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Aw we're just having fun with ya RK. I saved all the pics and can see em that way. Great sequence for the photog. Glad to here hes ok.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

The pics came out just fine on my end .... and .... DAMIT !!! what hang time ..
cool pics thought ,, the look on his face seems more pissed than any thing else ,
glad he didn't to beat up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Bad end to a good bike (04749s)

That'll buff right out

Great photos!
Pete
ps: Glad he is okay ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts