Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I registered for Oct. 3rd @ Rosemont,we truly have some of the best riding instructors and staff on the planet. All you midwest guys should really look into this oppertunity for a full day on a closed course 20 minutes on course 20 minutes bike prep 20 minutes classroom with the student /instructor ratio around 10/1 and each student gets an evaluation via E-mail the next day it is an Incredible experience.

P.S. They also run at M.A.M. and Brainerd long and comp course !!! MNSBR -> ZARS - Zalusky Advanced Riding School and Track Days

So do I run track or street trim ?

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
What are you going to even ride? There is no way your bike will be done...

and Tom if they still have slots as of payday I will sign up. BTW my bike went back together today and will be being ridden to work tomorrow. Pics will be added when I am off work tomorrow.:rockon

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you going to even ride? There is no way your bike will be done. :rockon
Shut-up bitch and watch the video "this is a training course in Rosemont Mn." called D.C.T.C. the focus here is all tecnique and blasting down the straights is somewhat frowned upon passing is allowed there but not in corners.

http://vimeo.com/13972051

·
Registered
155 Posts
Since I can't make the 9/6 BIR trackday, I'll put this DCTC date on the calendar. I'm nursing a broken collar bone but should be fine by October. Hope to see Tom and some other RCs there.

Tom, you should bring the track setup for sure.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I understand the rules jack ass. But you didn't answer my question...

what are you going to f-ing ride?:banghead

·
Registered
153 Posts
She rode at one of our trackdays I worked at this month at Blackhawk farms raceway in IL. Is she fully recovered from her stroke??

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
Where are these tracks?
At a technical college in Rosemount Minnesota and I wouldn't exactly call it a track. More like a proving ground and test course for cops or for tractor trailer wanna-be's.

So how is the RC51 here guys? I took the SV about seven years ago. The "course" is so small I didn't even think about the big bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts