Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Australia Predictions? ***SPOILER!!!!***

Casey looks on top form, and has always done well at Australia, so he's for the win, unless he falls off.

1. Stoned
2. Lolly
3. Vale
4. CIA
5. Dovi

·
Registered
92 Posts
1.Stoner
2.Hor-Hay
3. Rossi
4.Dovi
5.Big Cheese Spies

It should be intresting to see a horhay rossi battle again. ecspecially since horhay has the championship, why not fight back, really cant lose anything by crashing out besides injuries.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Tough call b/c of the weather . If dry : Rossi , Lolly , Stoner , Dovi . If wet : Lolly , Stoner , Dovi , Rossi .

Rossi won't risk re-injury in the wet , but if the rain stays away , 8th on the grid is no problem for him . How many racers can one say this about ?

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Awesome race for third between Hayden and Rossi. I have never seen so many aggressive moves in one race from Rossi.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Awesome race for third between Hayden and Rossi. I have never seen so many aggressive moves in one race from Rossi.
Too many beers to blurt out results without a spoiler warning? :banghead :)

Yes, I watched it live too.

·
Can Afford To Be Critical
1,852 Posts
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to OB and BisonRacer for their accurate 1st through 3rd predictions. Hayden almost made liars out of you, though!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Who won on the American version of the Phillip Island race? I just watched the Australian version and a V4 Ducati won and as the Speedzilla "douche collective" keep saying a V4 is not capable of winning anything they must of ran two races.

·
5,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations to OB and BisonRacer for their accurate 1st through 3rd predictions. Hayden almost made liars out of you, though!
Thanks. You're right, Hayden nearly broke my 1-3 prediction. Dovi's DNF hurt as well, as I had him pegged for 5th.

Casey was fuggen fast on the big Duc....very cool to watch. Man...he is fast on this track! Am glad to see the Ducs coming back so strongly....bodes well for Vale next year. :)

·
5,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Too many beers to blurt out results without a spoiler warning? :banghead :)

Yes, I watched it live too.
Yeah, results should not have been posted in this thread. I added the SPOILER tag to the thread title...

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Who won on the American version of the Phillip Island race?
Rossi, of course! Rossi always wins. He just won an epic battle for 3rd being 20+ seconds down. It was a heroic, epic and monumental battle. He's just unreal! He really showed Lorenzo who the real Champion is. :rolleyes: The #2 riders for the Yamaha and Ducati teams battling it out for the last step on the podium. Yes, that's how sad it is in the eyes of the US fan right now. A Rosy outlook!

Just wait until Rosy gets his hands on that POS Ducati. I'm just sure he'll turn that lapper into a winner. He's a development genius and all it'll take for the Ducati to be a winner is just his and Burgess's input. That Ducati will be on top of the box for sure next year.:rolleyes: He's just playing mind games with Lorenzo right now, giving him a false sense of security until next year.:clapper

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Yeah, results should not have been posted in this thread. I added the SPOILER tag to the thread title...
So after a race has ben ran and has been on TV, is there still an expectation that results will NOT be posted in a thread about said race?
I'm trying to envision a scenario where someone would have any argument about this.

So someone records the race, looks on Speedzilla before any other bike news site, doesn't see a AUSTRALIA RACE RESULTS thread but sees a prediction thread. Before he watches the race he reads all new posts in the prediction thread and has his (recorded) race spoiled.

Am I right on this?

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Who won on the American version of the Phillip Island race? I just watched the Australian version and a V4 Ducati won and as the Speedzilla "douche collective" keep saying a V4 is not capable of winning anything they must of ran two races.
The best action was behind Stoner and Lorenzo. Both just disappeard. Not much to talk about other than total domination.

FWIW, I have already predicted Stoner to be 2011 champ. Compared to the Ducati, the Honda has more power, more reliability, better fuel economy, and probably equal or better handling.

But Stoner could win every race by a country mile next year and it wouldn't stop you from coming across as a wanker in virtually every post.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts