Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open track day with EMA for $195 on the 4th myelf and Tavo are signed up last track day only 20 or so ppl showed up so there is lots of space on the track no traffic to contend with. come on up and play.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is there a website to sign up with? </TD></TR></TABLE>

You can call them directly, (925) 460-3222. Talk to Wes.http://www.ema-usa.com/events.shtml

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: AUG 4th T-Hill who want to play (twotone)

Hey Tavo it looks like it's just you and me Bro I have a few others that are on the fence, this is going to be a blast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twotone »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Tavo it looks like it's just you and me Bro I have a few others that are on the fence, this is going to be a blast.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's actually good for us because we might be the only ones out on the track at some point

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: AUG 4th T-Hill who want to play (rctavo)

I think it will happen more often than you think only 13 ppl are signed up bring some video tapes and I will follow you around the track and get some footage of you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Well only a couple of days left for our track day Joe. I just finished installing my onboard bullet camera so now I can video tape too, just wait for my slow ass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rctavo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just wait for my slow ass
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cool Tavo you are faster than you think 17-20 ppl signed up this should be a blast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sheet, I wish I could go to this.

You guys have any days planned for Sept.-Nov.? Besides the Rogue dates?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: AUG 4th T-Hill who want to play (RC Ray)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC Ray »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sheet, I wish I could go to this.

You guys have any days planned for Sept.-Nov.? Besides the Rogue dates?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nov 12th with Keigwin. I have a two day STAR School in Oct.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Tavo are you bringing your girlfriend? or should I tell the wife to bring a good book.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Yes she's coming, I'm gonna bring my dad's laptop so she could watch DVD's in the main building if she gets too hot out there. If you have some good DVD's bring them
I'll let her know your wife is coming too. See you Thursday. Oh, are you bringing your canopy? I just got a nice one like yours but I was wondering if we were gonna get a spot under that new canopy structure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

OPEN TRACK DAYS ROCK!!!!! Joe and I were the only two riders out on the track for a few sessions.

Modified by rctavo at 4:53 PM 8/5/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: AUG 4th T-Hill who want to play (3stripes)

Looks like you had an awesome day! Those open track days ARE cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

That was a great time Tavo is getting quick out there
I has to work my ass. off to keep up with him
, Temp was a little warm but bearable nothing that standing in the shower with your leathers on and then go out on the track till they were dry wouldnt take care, good group of guys a few newbs who stayed off the race line and were predictable
and a bunch of AFM racers that were dam fast but very respectful on the track good clean passing

Thanks for comming up with me Tavo I had a great time, so did Kyra it was nice for her to have Sophia (sp) to hang out with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts