Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a spectacular wad by Melandri to end his weekend with a dislocated shoulder!:eek: Thankfully Nicky laid his down gently so he is in good shape. Spies is looking STRONG so far!:rockon

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Why is it that I constantly root against Dovizioso? Seeing him down in the field makes me happy, but I don't know why. The thing is I never really liked Pedrosa prior to 2009, but now I constantly root for him to humiliate Dovi.

Simocelli annoys me too, but I would prefer Sideshow Marco to also outride Dovizioso. My feelings are a mystery to me.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
BTW over on crash.net they were talking about Spies' best qualifying lap being spoiled by Kallio.

A phrase has been turned over there for Spies: the predator. As in the predator hunting down the aliens.

I like that.

·
Can Afford To Be Critical
1,852 Posts
Why is it that I constantly root against Dovizioso? Seeing him down in the field makes me happy, but I don't know why. The thing is I never really liked Pedrosa prior to 2009, but now I constantly root for him to humiliate Dovi.

Simocelli annoys me too, but I would prefer Sideshow Marco to also outride Dovizioso. My feelings are a mystery to me.
I feel the same way about Lorenzo. He has replaced Robotrosa on the very short list of riders I'd most like to see fall down (without injury). There is nothing that would please me more than to have The Predator pulverize the little facker, er, Horhay, into the ground.

Dovisioso is harmless and he seems like a happy and unpretentious sort of fellow. Unlike that little facker Lorenzo.

Sorry for that last outburst. :D

·
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel the same way about Lorenzo. He has replaced Robotrosa on the very short list of riders I'd most like to see fall down (without injury). There is nothing that would please me more than to have The Predator pulverize the little facker, er, Horhay, into the ground.

Dovisioso is harmless and he seems like a happy and unpretentious sort of fellow. Unlike that little facker Lorenzo.

Sorry for that last outburst. :D
I'm starting to favor Lorenzo cuz I hope he's the man that ended Rossi's career. You know, the guy that made him wad cuz he couldn't catch him and he was worried he would get too far away so early in the season.:woot: Seems that people don't like him cuz of his celebrations but they aren't anything worse than Rossi's. Seems that Rossi is the ONLY one allowed to celebrate anymore.:rolleyes: Go on Jorge, bask in your glory and piss off the Rossi leghumpers!:rockon

·
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't believe a lapper ruined the 125 race?:wtf One of the most boring 125 races in a LONG time. :eek:

"Has not been a classic by any standard here at Assen" says the announcers.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ben is the man! He may have had another 3rd place finish today. I think when he saw himself in 2nd place he spazzed out and couldn't believe it. Anyway Hayden sucks. Spies beating him on a privateer bike again.:wacky

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Man, Lolly is FAST on that M1. Absolutely and indisputably the class of the field right now. Makes it all look so EASY. No wobbles, no drama, no mistakes. Best handling bike by far, with fastest corner entry and braking stability. Fast enough on the straight, even if the Honda is clearly faster jumping out of the corners (or maybe its the Pedbot weight advantage)

Ben? What more can one say of "our" guy? Fastest satelite and fastest rookie again. Go Ben!

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
If Jorge wins whats his name will claim I4s are superior...

·
Registered
767 Posts
Man, Lolly is FAST on that M1. Absolutely and indisputably the class of the field right now. Makes it all look so EASY. No wobbles, no drama, no mistakes. Best handling bike by far, with fastest corner entry and braking stability. Fast enough on the straight, even if the Honda is clearly faster jumping out of the corners (or maybe its the Pedbot weight advantage)

Ben? What more can one say of "our" guy? Fastest satelite and fastest rookie again. Go Ben!
+1...Could not be said any better....it is the Turd's weight advantage, and I think Lorentho:cool: (wtf is up with that tool commentator..athen...assen) is good to go..even though he is on a bike totally developed by the GOAT and Mr Burgess..

·
Registered
983 Posts
De Puniet rode the tires off that Honda...literally. I don't care that he wasn't smooth. He's really been showing some grit.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Ben was riding well. RDP was very entertaining. They might as well go ahead and start carving Lorenzos name on the trophy.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts