Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like new Arrow carbon hi mount race exhaust. these have less than 100 miles on them. they come complete and new condition.
600.00 plus actual shipping.

Attachments

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
skeet skeet skeet

Nice looking cans!

FYI there was a brand new SP1 Arrow left side exit slip on that was up on ebay and went for like $600 it just ended today though. Keep an eye out, you can find good deals on those sometimes.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
that auction was for a 2001.. different header than my 2005
yeah, I noticed that. I was under the impression that you could just mount it if you sourced an SP1 header? The bodywork is swappable, so that's a non-issue. The SP1 headers shouldn't be too hard to find with people switching over to the SP2 headers due of the lack of availability of slip-ons for SP1's. Just a thought if you find a good deal on slip-ons for an SP1, you might want to jump on it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still for sale

exhaust is still for sale.

DO NOT sell or deal with "mckenzie155" i have been holding this exhaust for him on his word saying he would take it. replied today saying his car took a crap and can no longer buy.

exhaust is still on the market. very mint and can supply more pics if needed.. clint

·
Registered
12 Posts
clint it is my apologies again, but i did reply to you on the day of the 30th which the deal was for, and didnt hear anything for a couple days...i explained that i really would like these but a situation on my side arose and i just dont have 600 extra.. i am trully sorry..but i have bought and sold stuff on this site with no problems to include recent (last month) purchases off of benexcess, bigboi, and scottc with no issues.

Well again sorry, and good luck...like i said in my pm these will be a great addition...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts