Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally, its coming to Sepang this weekend. been waiting and finally it just around the corner and with the championship still undecided..it make things more interesting.hope rossi win and be crown as this year motogp champion infront of my naked eyes..:rockon

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not talking about melandri..mathematically biaggi still have a chance if something happen to rossi..but if rossi finish second in malaysia, he'll win the championship..so, after japan, there still no overall champion (official) although u n me know that rossi will surely win d title..

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
advocatt said:
not talking about melandri..mathematically biaggi still have a chance if something happen to rossi..but if rossi finish second in malaysia, he'll win the championship..so, after japan, there still no overall champion (official) although u n me know that rossi will surely win d title..
I understand what your saying. You know what though I think it would be pretty cool if he didnt win the title. Just to shake things up. Kinda mean to say but the sport is a one man show. Which gives me the Zzzzz.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Actually, what was going on is this guy was spoiling shit yesterday. I went home last night to watch the GP that I had TIVO'd and already knew shit was stirred up. Thanks!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pedro is actually referring to this one..

which i had reduced its size..

yeaa..hanz's was bigger than mine..err..i mean the signature..:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts