4:00 am Legends Of Motorsport Spa 1982 TV-G
4:30 am Motorsport Mundial NR
5:00 am Speed News NR
5:30 am NASCAR Performance
6:00 am Autoline Detroit John McElroy, host TV-G
6:30 am Car Crazy TV-G
7:00 am My Classic Car Car D'Lane
7:30 am Two Guys Garage TV-G
8:00 am NASCAR This Morning California (LIVE)
9:30 am Lucas Oil On the Edge NR
10:00 am Speedway Grand Prix Poland NR
11:00 am World Cup Luge World Championships NR
12:00 pm International Bobsledding Lake Placid NR
1:00 pm National Arenacross Series Albany NR
2:00 pm WSA Snocross AMSOIL Duluth National NR
3:00 pm WSA Snocross Canadian Open NR
4:00 pm NASCAR Edition Speed News NR
4:30 pm Speed News NR
5:00 pm NASCAR Victory Lane Fontana (SDD)
6:00 pm Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain (LIVE) NR
8:00 pm Chop Cut Rebuild Season Premiere
8:30 pm Dream Car Garage
9:00 pm My Classic Car Car D'Lane
9:30 pm Motorsport Mundial NR
10:00 pm NASCAR Edition Speed News NR
10:30 pm Speed News NR
11:00 pm NASCAR Victory Lane Fontana
12:00 am Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain NR
2:00 am Paid Programming Paid Programming NR
2:30 am Paid Programming Paid Programming NR

While the rest of the Western World watching the first round of Qatar's SBK race we going to wait till Tuesday afternoon for it
Well stay with out Internet for 2 days (im not, i m going to see the results as soon as race is over)

you can email them
http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Are you ready for SBK next Sunday? (Giannis)

Yeah, but we get both luge AND bobsledding that day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Are you ready for SBK next Sunday? (Rickster)

what's next? Fishing CUP? Hunting Dog contests? i wonder what's their definition of Speed?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

They will change Speed channel to " The Nascrap channel " eventually Im sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Giannis)

I find it hard to believe that you guys are not getting WSBK live. Write to the white house.

Giannis, Do you know that you can get live timing of the race on the WSBK web site? It's better than nothing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dont be so rude...

they have premiere of Chop Cut Rebuild
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That show is f#%king horrible. All of the new shows suck with the exception of Fifth Gear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Harvey T.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Harvey T. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I find it hard to believe that you guys are not getting WSBK live. Write to the white house.

Giannis, Do you know that you can get live timing of the race on the WSBK web site? It's better than nothing.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice i ll check than instant of waiting for my Greek friends to tell me the results..
It's so nice to have Eurosport

Modified by Giannis at 7:49 PM 2/12/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been ready...been going crazy thinking who's goin' to win. Duhamel? no wait Kurtis is back! but what about Zemske? no wait Ducatis look promising this year...Mladin, hell no!! Not this year baby!!! It's gotta be honda! ahhhh!!!! Like I said, goin' crazy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Speed is broadcasting the WSBK on March 1 (tuesday) in the afternoon.
Make sure you set your DVR's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Sevenz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sevenz »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been ready...been going crazy thinking who's goin' to win. Duhamel? no wait Kurtis is back! but what about Zemske? no wait Ducatis look promising this year...Mladin, hell no!! Not this year baby!!! It's gotta be honda! ahhhh!!!! Like I said, goin' crazy!</TD></TR></TABLE>

They are going to air Daytona(well i hope so)... we talk about the Qatar race...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I dropped that worthless channel almost two years ago now and I don't miss it one bit. I cannot believe how much time I could have spent RIDING instead.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

OK, I gave SPEED constructive feedback with the link Giannis left. If everybody on this board doesn't do the same, you've got nothing to bitch about.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Are you ready for SBK next Sunday? (Rocket51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
OK, I gave SPEED constructive feedback with the link Giannis left. If everybody on this board doesn't do the same, you've got nothing to bitch about.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You make a good point. This is what I left in their feedback -

"It is beyond my comprehension how Speed TV could NOT air World Superbike on the opening day of the season. I highly doubt you will have but a hand full of viewers for snocross and luge. WSB is the second biggest motorcycle racing series in the world. On a global basis it has greater following than NASCAR. I just don't get it."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed TV feedback page »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">We value your input as a viewer and attempt to do the best we can to show you what you want to see... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow. They must have gotten some e-mail from the LUGE fans. All three of them!

Unbelievable.

I've sent in my thoughts, but I doubt it will do any good at this point. If Speed is so far off the deep end that they actually think more people want to see luge and bobsledding than WSBK, there's just no turning them around.

Here's what I wrote:

Okay, I'm really confused now...

I'm an avid motorcycle roadracing fan, and I've been watching the Speed Channel since it came on the air.

Over the last few years, I've patiently watched the motorcycle racing content dwindle as NASCAR has taken over a once-proud channel. Fine, I understand you have to pay the bills, and there's no better cash cow in the world of sports than NASCAR - at least for now.

So I figured as long as we're getting same-day taped coverage of our races, it's better than nothing.

But now, the situation has gone too far! Next weekend the season opening round of the World Superbike series takes place, and looking at the schedule it appears that at no time that day will we see the races. In their place, you are apparently showing LUGE and BOBSLEDDING!

We have to wait until TUESDAY AFTERNOON to see the WSBK races, which means that 95% of us will have to record the race just to be able to catch it two days after the fact.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Is the Speed network trying to tell us that the audience for LUGE and BOBSLED racing is bigger now than the motorcycle racing audience??? Please!

People don't even watch those events during the OLYMPICS!!!

The least you could do is put the races on at 3:00 in the morning on Sunday night. Since we'll have to record it anyway, we could at least watch the races on Monday. Or do all those infomercials make you more money than the races, too?

This is a new low for Speed. Maybe you could do us a favor and just drop motorcycle racing altogether, so another network who actually gives a damn about it can have a go...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Are you ready for SBK next Sunday? (AZ Scott)

Actually the Race is 26 that's Saturday but no WSBK on the program... instant you can see Monster tracks smashing garbage or more Winter olympics

6:00 am Paid Programming Paid Programming NR
6:30 am Paid Programming Paid Programming NR
7:00 am Legends Of Motorsport Local Heroes TV-G
7:30 am Fifth Gear Italian Supercar TV-PG
8:00 am Corbin's Ride On Season Premiere
8:30 am American Thunder Season Premiere
9:00 am American Muscle Car Carroll Shelby: Driven to Win
9:30 am Dream Car Garage
10:00 am Sports Car Revolution Season Premiere
10:30 am Truck Universe Kickin' Rear Ends
11:00 am Trackside California
12:00 pm NASCAR Live! Fontana (LIVE) NR
1:00 pm NASCAR Busch Qualifying Fontana (LIVE) NR
3:00 pm International Bobsledding Lake Placid NR
4:00 pm Two Guys Go to PRI The Performance Racing Industry Trade Show TV-G
5:00 pm Monster Jam Montreal NR
6:00 pm Lucas Oil On the Edge NR
6:30 pm NASCAR Performance
7:00 pm Speed News NR
7:30 pm NASCAR Live! Fontana (LIVE) NR
8:00 pm Build or Bust Pilot
9:00 pm Unique Whips Grand Theft: Autos
10:00 pm Muscle Car Shootout From Dream Car Garage TV-G
11:00 pm NASCAR Nextel Cup Qualifying Fontana (FX Replay) (SDD) NR
12:30 am NASCAR Nextel Cup Qualifying Fontana (FX Replay) NR
1:00 am Speed News NR
1:30 am NASCAR Performance
2:00 am Superfund Euro 3000 UK NR
3:00 am International Bobsledding Lake Placid NR
4:00 am International Bobsledding Lake Placid NR
5:00 am Paid Programming Paid Programming NR
5:30 am Paid Programming Paid Programming

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (bung)

Actually Speed has Supermoto tomorrow, World Round 6 i think from Athens Greece (yeah baby!!!
)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts