Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
There is a member on here somewhere that has a set like those on his rc51 but they were for a z1000. Look very Moto GPish.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I run a Tyga full system with a Moto Maggot can on my NC35 track bike, it's great.

It'd be interesting to see mounted and dyno'd on an RC51, J.D Hord told me an RC31 with stock headers and a Tyga Moto Maggot makes 5 RWHP more in the mid range than the best selling available full system ... pretty impressive gains from a bike with a very modest power output.

One thing for sure ... they are L O U D.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I run a Tyga full system with a Moto Maggot can on my NC35 track bike, it's great.

It'd be interesting to see mounted and dyno'd on an RC51, J.D Hord told me an RC31 with stock headers and a Tyga Moto Maggot makes 5 RWHP more in the mid range than the best selling available full system ... pretty impressive gains from a bike with a very modest power output.

One thing for sure ... they are L O U D.
+1
I also run an HRC set up with a maggot and I am completly satisfied with the sound, fit, funtion and performance of the set up. Weight?.... there is none! This thing is tiny and built very well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They are heavy as a lead weight though just food for thought

i have the weights somewhere i will go look
Hmmm...the Tyga exhausts weigh the same as lead - is this your claim? They're not heavy - I have cans on the shelf - happy to weigh them for those that are interested! Of course, there is likely a *lead weight* somewhere on the planet that would match each exhaust, if that is your claim...

Come on Mr. Green - only speak the truth, please.

WW

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
- I have cans on the shelf - happy to weigh them
please do

they are heavy VS other brands of similar style (say less then 700 grams)

you have your dog in this fight so i am sure your unbiased:rolleyes:

I have had them in my hands( the maggots not pipes) before you even knew of them and i have weighed them and they are heavy vs other brands is all, now back to your sales pitch.

i have nothing to sell here i was just posting what i have found take it or leave it

·
Registered
158 Posts
please do

they are heavy VS other brands of similar style (say less then 700 grams)

you have your dog in this fight so i am sure your unbiased:rolleyes:

I have had them in my hands( the maggots not pipes) before you even knew of them and i have weighed them and they are heavy vs other brands is all, now back to your sales pitch.

i have nothing to sell here i was just posting what i have found take it or leave it
Here you go - The Maggot weighs 23.4 oz. (664 grams approx). Don't feel like digging out the triple beam for this at the moment - close enough though.

The other cans in the picture (right to left):

Tyga EXSL-0033 (Ninja Aluminum can-not pictured) - 44.5 oz

Tyga EXSL-0032 (Ninja 250 carbon can ) - 45.0 oz

Tyga EXSL-0012 (larger carbon can) - 60.7 oz

Muzzy can in picture - well used - very little packing left - 54.3 oz

Zero Titanium can - 75.1 oz

Two Brothers can - 77.5 oz

Thanks!

Bill

(crappy iPhone pics - but hey - you get the point)
TygaUSA.com - Tyga Performance Carbon Fiber, Exhaust Systems, Billet CNC & More!

Attachments

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
tell me about it:rolleyes: i was old then, imagine now:p
Too bad you are still up to your old tricks.

As someone who sells a competing product you also "have a dog in this fight", so lets not try and mislead people by posting unfounded and derogatory claims as "just an opinion".

If you really think that it not reasonable for a stainless steel can of similar size to weight more than a can made of titanium, you need your head examined.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Too bad you are still up to your old tricks.

As someone who sells a competing product you also "have a dog in this fight", so lets not try and mislead people by posting unfounded and derogatory claims as "just an opinion".

If you really think that it not reasonable for a stainless steel can of similar size to weight more than a can made of titanium, you need your head examined.
+1

it seems to be pathological with MRGRN ... here he is getting hosed down by the moderators over on the Hawk forum just a few weeks ago for posting exactly the same kind of unfounded and derogatory claims against Tyga:

Tyga Carbon Fender - Page 8

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.