Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any dyno charts for Arata slip ons for the RC51? Has anyone had any luck with that type of exhaust? I tried doing a search but no luck. I also went to rc51.org and they really didn't say anything about power gains. So help would be appreciated because I just bought a pair for really cheap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Arata exhaust question (twistieaddict)

I love my Aratas.

They are really well-made, sound great, and the bike seems more responsive. When I was making my purchase decision, I chose the Aratas after talin with Dan Kyle - they are quieter than the Satos, but sound a thousand tims better than stock. They are all-Ti, so they weigh about three metric tons less than the stockers. I know the Satos are the number one brand on this board, but I don't for a second regret my decision.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Awesome. I almost bought some sato banzai mounts but I didnt win the bid. Oh well I got brand new Aratas for only 800 so I hope I'm happy. Sounds like your happy too. Did you happend to dyno yours yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Not yet - I really wasn't about maxxing out the power, wanted mostly wanted to save weight, improve power, and improve sound without pissing off neighbors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Arata exhaust question (spezjag)

twistieaddict - sounds like you got that deal on ebay...

anyone - is 800 for new arata's good? great? average?

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Arata exhaust question (jkappe1)

Its the best price I've seen online for brand new aratas. Yeah I did get it from ebay and it's dan kyle selling them.

I will be getting them on Tuesday
. I can't wait to hear what they sound like.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I loved my Aratas, but they don't crash very well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

twistieaddict said:
I almost bought some sato banzai mounts but I didnt win the bid. QUOTE]

Well I guess I out bidded some one on the board

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Arata exhaust question (fattony)

Jerk. j/k. i was in el paso with the cash and you out bid me by a few mins! you suck. oh well. wasnt meant to be.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I have b4 and after dyno chart somewhere, my website is down so drop me a pm with ur email and I'll send it over.

no its not.. it's back!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Arata exhaust question (pedroSP2)

Nice! ABout 6lbs of torque at 6k! is that with a power commander i assume? if it is do u have one w/o a PC?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

yes, I'd never even consider putting cans on without a PC, thats a full dyno map that even got re-done after 2 months to clear up a glitch at 3-4k. its for a PC3r I'll send it to you if you need it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts