Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
i ride lots of piles of steaming shit. i also have some nice bikes.

id rather have 15 piles of steaming shit and a handful of nice bikes, that all ride great, like i do, than a few over priced bikes.

wanna play whose dick is bigger?

how many bikes do you have? how much are they worth? how many bikes have you owned total? how often do you ride? what do you do for a living, (aside from act like a fag)?

i win i guess. i am sure you are better at something man, dont give up, maybe they will start giving awards for acting like an aidsy bag of dicks. you are a shoe in buddy!

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts

how many bikes do you have? how much are they worth? how many bikes have you owned total? how often do you ride? what do you do for a living, (aside from act like a fag)?
Wow, you got all that? U must be rich to have all those bikes man. U'd think someone as rich as you wouldn't be so damn angry. More money, more problems I guess!:clapper

I bet you're one of those MENSA people with more degrees than a thermometer. Must be really cool comparing your stuff on the Internet though. People must really look up to you. I'm hoping to go to college so I can become one of those real estate guys or something cool like that. Maybe u can mentor me and stuff on how to become rich and have 15 piles of shit?:confused:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Nice scooter, but looks a little heavy to be a contender against the Hypermotard.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I hope it's more comfortable than the 750. The one I rode had a seat as hard as a rock. Fixable to be sure, but for that much money I'd expect to be able to ride it stock for more than 50 miles at time. My buddy brought a demo out one Sunday and he was standing on the pegs quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
i ride lots of piles of steaming shit. i also have some nice bikes.

id rather have 15 piles of steaming shit and a handful of nice bikes, that all ride great, like i do, than a few over priced bikes.

i win i guess. i am sure you are better at something man, dont give up, maybe they will start giving awards for acting like an aidsy bag of dicks. you are a shoe in buddy!

Are you sure your not Jimmy540i?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts