Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Anyone Want A 04 MotoGP Bike.......... (SP8)

Leno will probably get it.. Damn poverty sure sucks..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anyone Want A 04 MotoGP Bike.......... (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Leno will probably get it.. Damn poverty sure sucks..</TD></TR></TABLE>
I hope not. The poor thing will never be used for what it's made for. I hope some rich track riders bags it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

There's a guy on e-bay selling one of those for $4500. He's out of the country on holiday, but he says its in great condition, and he'll ship it for free.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I just want to casually roll up to pit out at my next track day on that thing ........ in the novice group.

(C'mon, can you imagine coming off the last turn at Road America and somehow managing to not kill yourself before you get to turn 1? Jeezus that would be fun).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Anyone Want A 04 MotoGP Bike.......... (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There's a guy on e-bay selling one of those for $4500. He's out of the country on holiday, but he says its in great condition, and he'll ship it for free.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Too late man, I already bought it.

I wired the funds last week. It should be here any day now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Anyone Want A 04 MotoGP Bike.......... (Tripod-R)

I was thinking about bidding on it but Kurtis Roberts said it was a piece of crap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I went to the web site mentioned at the end of the article referenced at the Road Racing World web site. Although it claims you can get all the info about the auction there, the only thing pictured was a shot of Kurtasses MotoGP bike, proudly displaying #80.

I wonder if they just replaced everything that burned up...and now they are selling it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Anyone Want A 04 MotoGP Bike.......... (998R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Leno will probably get it.. Damn poverty sure sucks..</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SP8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I hope not. The poor thing will never be used for what it's made for. I hope some rich track riders bags it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

at least if Leno buys it it would get ridden once or twice. If some random rich guy buys it it will probably just sit in his garage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts