Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
i've looked for them for the RC but i've had a hell of a time finding them. spiegler's site seems 'cryptic' . . .

http://spieglerusa.com/cfm/FrameSliders.cfm

"you can order them here - but you have to find the mounts separately."

a friend of mine has them on his R6 race bike and he likes them a lot. i would consider getting some for the RC if i could find the f'ing mounting brackets.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually the link i provided is for the RC51 LSLs from kneedraggers. You can buy them from the link. Looks like they're a little over $100. I'd just like to see how far they stick out of the RC. I don't know what brand of sliders i have now, but they won't even save the radiators they're so short.

·
Scars are cool
25 Posts
I had a set on my Superhawk. I have also tested them a couple of times. In gravel and the last time when the tire went flat and ran off road. The worked great. Are solid as a rock and love them. The next bike I get will also have a set. Hopefully I will end up with another SH since I took this off.

Verne

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so on your superhawk did they go where your radiators were or did they go in the normal spot?
I'm definitely not relocating my radiators so if this is the only spot they mount then forget about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts