Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a statement of ticket order from Laguna Seca when I ordered the tickets that said that they would mail the tickets 3-4 weeks prior to the event...which is about now. Has anyone gotten their tickets?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lot's of people have I know of, not me though. My friend got his yesterday, but he said the envelope was not even sealed at all and it was missing one of the tickets. So if anyone see's a ticket fly out of a mail truck in between Monterey and San Diego, pm me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anyone received their Laguna tickets yet? (AA 996)

I got mine about 3 weeks ago if not longer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anyone received their Laguna tickets yet? (1996900sp)

I'm still waiting for mine!

But apparently, there are many others who haven't received theirs yet, either. So no need to panic - yet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I got mine on Wednesday. Whole envelope full of stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I wonder how they do it. If by Region, order date or what? Mine were in the mailbox yesterday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Well, just got mine this morning. All is right with the world again. See, if I hadn't posted this they wouldn't have come, would they?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

...maybe it'll work for me,too!

I just hope they send them to my home address and not my work address!

I may never get them that way!

Jeff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got mine 3 days ago but they forgot to insert the 'Parade lap' tickets. Now, I have to go to the 'will call' before the race to get the tickets. I've never been there and I have no idea where the Embassy Hotel in Seaside is to get the tickets. Does anyone here know where the hotel is?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (flippy)

Hey Flippy, I was in Vancouver the night before last. We rented bicycles and rode around Stanley Park. What an awesome city!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (flippy)

The Embassy is right at the junction of highway 1 and 213, it's the only tall building there, ya can't miss it. Have had my tickets for a month or so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (AA 996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AA 996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Hey Flippy, I was in Vancouver the night before last. We rented bicycles and rode around Stanley Park. What an awesome city!
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Should have made a comment on the board about coming to VanCity. I would have told you some interesting things to do and places to go. Could have told you about the local Ducati shop (girlfriend used to work at a Ducati shop).
If anyone else is thinking of coming up to Van, make a comment on the board and I'll hook you up with some cool places and such!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (hairball)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hairball »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> The Embassy is right at the junction of highway 1 and 213, it's the only tall building there, ya can't miss it. Have had my tickets for a month or so.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Hairball. I'm going to use google map to locate that building.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Anyone received their Laguna tickets yet? (backlash)

I got mine about 10 days ago, but I was worried for a little while since I've been getting other peoples mail lately.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Anyone received their Laguna tickets yet? (Latebraker)

I got my 4 paddock/gen admission tickets over a week ago. Made it all the way up there in MN - probably by horse & buggy.

I need to sell one set - if you're interested check out ebay item# 6539696992 - I'm not even getting face value for the pair at the moment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Anyone received their Laguna tickets yet? (MATTinMN)

I got email from the fam telling me that my USGP tickets showed up in the mail...damn, this thread must really work!

Jeff.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts