Speedzilla Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Re: Anyone put on a 42t sprocket instead of a 15/41 520 conversion? (Rigor)

I put the 42t on my RC. It seemed to lower my gear ratio a good bit . Its easier to start off without riding clutch . But I don't road race so what ever works best for the kind of riding you do .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Re: Anyone put on a 42t sprocket instead of a 15/41 520 conversion? (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...People that ask for strangers opinions get what they deserve</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah! He should have asked his mom. Asking a question like that on a motorcycle forum is just stupid.

Now on the other hand, jumping onto the forum and questioning a guys credentials in front of everybody wasn't gonna win you any friends here. After all, I didn't get a Christmas present from you Rotten!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Re: Anyone put on a 42t sprocket instead of a 15/41 520 conversion? (Rocket51)

It's wasn't his credentials that I've questioned, it was his character...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Re: Anyone put on a 42t sprocket instead of a 15/41 520 conversion? (Rotten Randy)

We here are Speedzilla don't know Karate, but we know Crayzee... you better ask somebody

Now, where's my pint 'o Guiness I saw here a moment ago

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

Ok, I can let alot of stuff slide, and I usually find SP2's opinion very valuable..............BUT COME ON...........flap-jacks over french toast you have proved you are full of shit. French toast is so much better it's not even funny. I can let the lip balm slide (even though Carmex is actually much better for you lips) but I got to throw the bull-shit flag on the pancake thing.......you west coasters are f#cked. (does this keep me from being a sheeplish follower.....cause if I need I can insult LDH as well; that way I can alienate a couple of guys that know alot more about these bikes then myself)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I think cats are stupid, (Dogs are stupid too they just don't think they are smart like a cat)

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok SP I see where your coming from, however .............

You think cats are stupid? They eat, shit and puke, and for a long part of the day ignore you.

You tell me of a woman who would clean, feed and at times whipe your ass for you, then love you like a woman loves her cat.

Personally I think the cat has it well sorted. Its us fellas that are the stupid ones.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Re: Anyone put on a 42t sprocket instead of a 15/41 520 conversion? (Splangy)

Blow me <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Splangy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what's an "ass hat" ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Re: Anyone put on a 42t sprocket instead of a 15/41 520 conversion? (wingnutt)

Same thing as a Phucktard...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

I don't understand your post! What does my quote have to do with anything?

"Blow me

Quote, originally posted by Splangy »
what's an "ass hat" ?
"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Splangy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't understand your post! What does my quote have to do with anything?

"Blow me

Quote, originally posted by Splangy »
what's an "ass hat" ?
"</TD></TR></TABLE>It just that (what's a good gear for B.I.R.)and (whats an ass hat)for an answer does not help me. However ,I'm running 15/42 and do not want to hit the hard limit in gear # 6 going into turn #1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

Look at my post again! I wasn't answering YOU, jackass!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

You're right I'm wrong.I still need head

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.