Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, it's been awhile I miss this forum as I sold my RC51..
So any of guys would like to share what two stroke bikes you ride or track usage. Currently own NSR MC28 sp..
Parts are HRC CDI P30,HRC JETS KITS,JHA EXHAUST & TYGA End Can,Kiss Fast throttle,TYGA Front fender,TYGA Rear Step kits,HRC Rear Hose,HELL Brake Line..

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Hi all, it's been awhile I miss this forum as I sold my RC51..
So any of guys would like to share what two stroke bikes you ride or track usage. Currently own NSR MC28 sp..
Parts are HRC CDI P30,HRC JETS KITS,JHA EXHAUST & TYGA End Can,Kiss Fast throttle,TYGA Front fender,TYGA Rear Step kits,HRC Rear Hose,HELL Brake Line..
I used to own the worlds most dangerous Honda 2 stroke ;)

Attachments

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I have a 99 CR80 I picked up for a 3 lap beer chug mini race. I bought it cheap fixed a few things then rode the piss out of it... I think I am keeping it just for days I want to terrorize my neighborhood.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts

This is the full race video. it was a blast. I got soaked with beer at one stop. I also threw beer all over my Girlfriend after I chugged almost the full cup.

There is puke and NSFW language. but it is funny.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Never owned a Honda two stroke but last year found a nice NS400R at an open air fair. Very tempting.

Would have made a fine restoration project but my big problem is I cannot have a dismantled bike in the garage for more than a few days. My old lday tends to get quite mad at me because she thinks I am "lazy" doesn't seem to understand a bike of a certain age with an uncertain history needs to be completely stripped down and every component cleaned/checked and that it may take more than a few days for spare and parts to arrive... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For NSR, you can check it out at NSR FORUM..
Parts you can try at TYGA Website.. But from my view the NSR400 it still in gd In original parts.. Nice find

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
For NSR, you can check it out at NSR FORUM..
Parts you can try at TYGA Website.. But from my view the NSR400 it still in gd In original parts.. Nice find
I had to pass on that one... sadly domestic peace comes at a price! :D
And while I'd love an NS400R the two bikes I'd really love to add to the stable are a BMW HP2 Sport and a Moto Guzzi Daytona 1000.
I have fantasized about the Guzzi for twenty years or so... but that's another story.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I told myself that I would not sold my RC51 but ended i sold it. But this NSR MC28 is unique I think I keep it as my TYGA RSW fairing just arrive..

·
Registered
48 Posts
nsr250 mc28 and a pretty trick nc35 racer. Love em both

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.