Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
fast is never fast enough
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

i'm thinking i need to make a road trip to North Carolina, this summer. I live in the Greater Toronto area, and was wondering if there are any takers on this. I'm gonna trailer the RC (or the 1098) down there so i can have all the creature comforts with me. Either stay in a motel, or camp. Whatever, i don't care, as long as i go. I've never been, and i'm growing impatient to finally get there..I'm open to the idea of renting a big bike trailer if enough people wanta go..I'm thinking from late June to late August..to be firmed up of coarse.. If you've never heard of it, well, check your pulse. Then google it..its way cool. The more the merrier!! Let me know what ya think, cheers, Troy.:rockon

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey i might be in the area 1st week in aug...going to virginia, then up to philly, new york then back home to ottawa...probably riding my bmw...talk to me...i have heard of it but i dont know where it is...last trip down to daytona i went thru nc...
cheers, ross.

·
MSF RiderCoach
5 Posts
Florida

Please let me know if you make it down to Daytona Beach for Bike Week, Biketoberfest, etc. I would be glad to barter room and board for a few cases of Canada's finest (Molson XXX, Export, or Golden)

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I usually go down once or twice a season, dropping down from up north through TO or Niagara area so keep me posted on dates and maybe we can head down as a group. Riding I'm assuming?

·
fast is never fast enough
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i forgot about this post..

I went last summer. & am headed back this July. Way to much fun not to make it an annual event. I'm gonna trailer down 2 bikes. God knows the RC isen't built for that ride..Maybe there will be others down there from here at the same time. That'd be cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts