Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Deep NW (from us, I'm in the springs too) in the Rockies. Ive been through a few times. Pretty nice place and during summer the roads up there are endless fun for bikes, they just repaved a lot of them a few years back.

·
Silverback
307 Posts
I am moving there from arizona and just wondering how the roads are going to be suited to my rc51?
I am! And yes, that whole area is fun as balls, just don't get caught up behind any slow pokes. As long as you stay off of main highways there are a lot of back roads and twisties to keep you busy.

·
Registered
371 Posts
pretty sure i've been up there on my Aprilia. It is a great area, very fun indeed. Be careful of the leftover sand from winter though. Rain showers don't completely wash it away until into the summer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, excellent roads

I live in Evergeen, CO and can attest the roads are mostly all paved and well maintained. There are a few neighborhoods hat have stayed gravel and slowly they are becoming fewer and fewer. There are many motorcycle enthusiasts up here. See EvergreenHomes if you are seriously considering a move to Evergreen. I've long represented that Evergreen is one of America's best kept secrets!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts